Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

EPHEMERA TAG #2

 Hello everyone,

Sharing again another tag at Tag Tuesday  ..


For gosh sakes, I though I was being so careful and my paper moved and now I'm seeing double..


But of course I will cover most of it up with flowers and butterflies from my favorite Ephemera pack..


they look like water colour flowers so I paired them up my own water colour leaves..


They go well together...


And added a beautiful butterfly and a few more flowers along with gems from when Gabriel blew his horn..they are really that old and nearly lost their sticky!..


And there we have tag #2..

Thank you so much for stopping by,
 I ate something funny today at lunchtime and not doing too good, so I may be back tomorrow or may not..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenge to enter...

Tag Tuesday  [flowers/Floral]


16 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous tag

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous tag Chrissy love the crackle background and all the beautiful flowers and butterflies
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Oops meant to say hope you feel better soon
Carol x

Chris said...

Another beauty Chrissy- your leaves are perfect with the flower, they match so well!
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

This is fabulous, Chrissy. I always see double on my right eye, so I wouldn't have noticed it! Thanks so much for making another lovely tag for Tag Tuesday. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Margreet said...

Despite the moving of your paper I think it is a fab background. And with all flowrs you've got another beautiful tag.
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

That crackled background is awesome Chrissy!! I really love the gorgeous butterfly/floral arrangement on your tag!! BEAUTFIUL!! HUGS

Gillena Cox said...

Lovely Tag

Happy Tuesday

Much❤love

KarinsArtScrap said...

co beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Carol S. said...

Hope you are drinking lots of water Chrissy. The tag is beautiful. Love the flowers and butterflies, they are so pretty. Take it easy. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Janette said...

Beautiful tag Chrissy, it's gorgeous. Xx

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous tag Chrissy.

pinky said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Crackle paint background is hard to beat especially when it has been dressed to within an inch of it's life with those gorgeous flowers and butterflies! Just love this Chrissy and thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday!!

Brenda said...

Amazing!Your leaves are just perfect with these gorgeous flowers. I do hope you are feeling better!

Pia S said...

I don’t think the mishap of the moving paper matters at all, your eyes are drawn to the beautiful items which cover up anyways. Beautiful!

Sarah said...

I love pink and green together so this ticks all the boxes for me xx