Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2021

SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH...

 Hello everyone,

This is post number 2 today for the beginning of a new month for Christmas Crafts All Year Round and we have 2 more letters for you to play with...O and or P..

I chose P for poinsettia..


And being very good went into my case of scraps and slowly emptying it out..


I die cut a few poinsettias..


Foam dots for dimension..


Gold berry leaves..


Made a frame because I had an idea..


Glued them all down [4 corners Chrissy, why, why did you do that]


And added a gorgeous paper from my stash inside..


Then did this...the frame went on crooked and I thought I could fix it..




So popped the frame back on and you would never know..



After adding a die cut Merry Christmas I was done..


So there we go, thank you again for stopping by, I'll be back..

Luv CHRISSYxx







9 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful design with your gorgeous die cut frame, the poinsettias are fabulous...why is it always so difficult to glue frames on straight??? well done for fixing it!
xx

Margreet said...

After all efforts it turned out to be a stunning card!
xxx Margreet

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card, and we would never have known about the Oops!! This card really appeals to me because of the symmetrical placement of those beautiful poinsettias xx

Lynne said...

A beautiful card. Shame about the boo boo, but at least you have been able to cover it x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy and love the beautiful poinsettias-great save too
Carol x

Janette said...

Its gorgeous and very festive, really never know about the slip up, I was told many years ago nothing was ever 'bin' worthy, although I beg to differ on my part, haha.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

pinky said...

Oh boy that was a good save. I have done that so many times!!! It did come up gorgeous though!!

Brenda said...

You shouldn't have confessed, we would have never known. What a beautiful card!