Followers

Friday, September 24, 2021

DON'T THROW IT AWAY..

 Hello everyone,

Hope you are all well and happy..

My post today is using absolute rubbish, wet, soggy, grimy, icky , rubbish...BUT..I saw potential..


The first picture below is my splattering spraying box and the news paper I leave in the bottom when I spray...


All colours and a collection of  inks, sprays,paint, miccas,just everything that I have used, I would say over the last 8 weeks...




I had an idea and dried this out and cut into panels..


And glued onto kraft card for stability for die cutting and it was so nice and crunchy,
 just felt real good..


Then die cut leaves...I have not used them yet, but I be soon...


A bit closer, all the splatter and texture..yummy..


Then one of the other panesl I made a card background out of it after I stenciled with gold paste..


Glued on a gold sentiment die and added gems and it is good to go..

Thank you so much for stopping by..I'm off out this morning to paint the other bit of my fence, or so I keep telling myself, but those leaves keep looking at me..

Luv CHRISSYxx


15 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful creation out of something that would have been scrapped normally, well thought out Chrissy. Enojy your fence painting.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Chrissy. Nothing is wasted that for sure

Chris said...

So clever to make something so beautiful out of 'rubbish'! The leaves and the background panel are both wonderful Chrissy- well done!
xx

*Vicki* said...

This turned out amazing Chrissy!! I love that you've used the left over pieces to create such a stunning background for your slimline! The gold really makes it stand out more! So beautifully done my friend!

Margreet said...

Great idea to use up this scrap paper. Those leaves are too beautiful, as are your panels.
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Woe, this a real golden treasure, love it! Looking forward to seeing what you make with the leaves! Hugs, Valerie

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, lovely colours
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and great thinking-love all the gold and beautiful leaves
Carol x

Donna Ellis said...

Thanks for sharing your fabulous and beautiful use of supposed discards! I love learning from you. Hugs, de

aussie aNNie said...

Stunningly gorgeous, love everything including those fabulous colours. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant bit of recycling Chrissy I admit to be so envious of your creativity but in a nice way, lol, the whole thing looks ACE.
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

Wow!!

Pia S said...

Sooo cool and beautiful! The gold stenciling looks perfect on there and those leaves, ah, they are going to look lovely on a future project

Brenda said...

Trash to treasure for sure! I just made some of that tonight with sprays and am thinking how I can use it. These are just to beautiful to toss.