Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

WASHI TAPE..DT FOR LITTLE RED WAGON..

Hello everyone,

My turn over at Little Red Wagon as hostess this week and I came up with the theme WASHI ANYWAY YOU CAN...Use Washi tape...really easy and fun..


I used this gorgeous die to cut out loads of this floral image from white cardstock, to go behind my Washi tape die cuts...for stability..




I covered card stock with Washi tape from Altenew, it is really wide, I once said six inches wide, but it isn't, it is four inches wide, which is still really good width for playing with..



After they are layered up the die cut is so much stronger and it looks good..


And then popped onto a 6x6 card, inside a frame I made with white card stock...used  alphabet dies to cut my letters out to spell HELLO and a another die set for the word FRIEND.. 


And made three of them, once I get die cutting I just keep going..


I love to add glass gems too to finish off..


So there we go..come on over HERE check out the challenge and join in..

Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow..


Luv CHRISSYxx





18 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Chrissy, you cards are wonderful again, love those beautiful flowers. Great idea to cut the washi tape, too, so pretty. Have a great day, take care, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Chrissy your mind must work overtime, wow, beautiful cards and so elegant I just love them.xx

Margreet said...

What a clever way to use washitape, Chrissy. Gorgeous cards.
Did anyone ever told you that your links to LRW don't work??
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

These are beautiful Chrissy- what a great way to use washi tape!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautifl card and love the beautiful large die and great way to use washi tape
Carol x

Pia S said...

I love the theme you chose for this challenge, and I love my washi tapes, so very happy to see some more inspiration on how to use them. Your trio of cards are beautiful and great idea for using washi.

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

Lee said...

OMG,this is absolutely fantastic.You are soooo clever Chrissy.I Love everything about it.

Brenda said...

These are gorgeous, Chrissy. I really think they should be put in a frame and hanging somewhere to be enjoyed. Loved this challenge!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Chrissy these are brilliant I love what you have done with the Washi tape I would never in a million years have thought of it, it looks good and so very different, the cards themselves are perfection
hugs
lorraine x

Dawn T said...

simply gorgeous Chrissy. So pretty

chrissy xx said...

What a FABulous way to use Washi tape!
A BEAutiful die Chrissy. LOve all your cards.
Chrissyxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my what a selection of pretty pretty makes here Chrissy!! I absolutely LOVE your idea for using washi tape for the challenge and a really brilliant plan as I have SO MUCH of that stuff that needs using! LOL!! I love your delicate washi flower pieces and your elegant set of cards!! Well done my friend!

Carol S. said...

An amazing design and you can't see the washi tape join!! I would never had thought of using it!! Brilliant Chrissy. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Love this and your artistic minded creative ways. I have tried to get this washi tape her but No, not possible. So I drool over your work. Love these my friend. xx

pinky said...

That is such a great idea Chrissy. I never have a clue what to do with washi tape other than hold things down so thanks for that!!

Marina said...

That's a great idea , that I've never seen before.

Kate said...

Your cards are so pretty! Such a fabulous way to use your washi tape too! I've never seen such wide washi tape as you've used.

Thanks for a fun challenge, Chrissy!