Followers

Friday, October 1, 2021

FLOWERS FOR YOU...DT

 Hello everyone,

Time for a new challenge over at Classic Design  where anything goes....

For my project this month I'm using a sponsor Jan's Digi Stamps image, called..Wild Flower Blossoms


Such a lovely image, easy to colour and add shading to etc..


I love the Bees and gave it a good splattering too..




Very flat card and only added stripes down the sides with scraps of MFT papers..


and I always love to add my glass gems when I can..


Quite a big card but still a reasonable size for posting as it is flat..



Do pop over and enter our anything goes challenge HERE and check out my teamies projects and last months winners post..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....



Crafty Creations  [anything goes]

Craft Gals Corner  [anything goes]






12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and stunning project xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Chrissy
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Absolutely beautiful, a gorgeous card Chrissy, I love the image.xx

Chris said...

fabulous colouring of your beautiful flowers Chrissy.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, Chrissy, beautifully coloured. Hugs, Valerie

*Vicki* said...

Chrissy, your coloring on this image is beautiful! What a stunning image and card my friend!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning as always. Love Alison

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful image and great colouring Chrissy
Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Chrissy I love the digi image and the glorious array of colours that you have used I also love the added effects like the Bees and raindrops, super, super make
hugs
lorraine x

pinky said...

Super gorgeous image and coloured so beautifully! The glass gems are just the perfect finishing touch.

Wanda Cullen said...

What a lovely floral bouquet! Way to rock the Throwdown colors!

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!