Followers

Friday, April 15, 2022

I'M LATE,I'M LATE FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE..

 Hello everyone,

I'm late for my DT post, sorry team, got all wrapped up in myself and my family and it just slid right by..BUT, I'm here now so let's get going...

Times for a new challenge over at As You Like It  and the theme this fortnight is...

" FLORAL OR CUTE"...

Well, we all know where I went don't we...




And of course I started with die cutting..
Altenew Anemones, but this time in water colouring paper..


There they are all ready to go..


And using my water paints I coloured my layers...


Quite a few layers of colours to get it how I wanted it..


A good dose of black splatter...


And added black centers..


All ready to go...so let's build a card.


This gorgeous lace from my stash, 
so sad Aarons Emporium closed in my city, I miss it..




Nice black die cut frame with mirror card stock inside..




Even a little bird coloured to match nestled in the flowers.


Not too much dimension..


Better clean the mirror!


And there we are, all done,
 just added a simple gold embossed Birthday sentiment..


So do come over HERE and share with us what you like best, Floral or Cute..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx








15 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card, better late than never. We don't want to miss your fabulous creations. Elaine

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Chrissy and of course your beautiful flowers and lace-love the die-cut mirror you made
Carol x

Carol S. said...

Your details are always amazing Chrissy. Love the colours and the cute bird. A stunning card again!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Wow the flowers are incredible

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Wow the flowers are incredible

Janette said...

Beautiful card, oh that lace Chrissy, think it would have stayed put in my stash its so gorgeous.
Hope your having a lovely birthday and I hope my card reached you on time.....
Enjoy the easter weekend my lovely friend.xx

Chris said...

So pretty Chrissy, the anenomes are such a beautiful colour, love the little bird coloured to match.
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and impressive design love this. Have a lovely Easter xx
Happy Birthday my long time friend xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Chrissy and have a beautiful birthday
Fijne paasdagen / Happy Easter

Gr Karin

Conniecrafter said...

I am with you, I do like my flowers over cute but every now and then we must throw in that cute. Your flowers were colored just beautiful, love the black to frame your Mirror and that bird is just so sweet!
I am not sure if it is just me and my computer but your links just went back to your blog that says sorry. I was able to google the challenge blog though :)

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning card, love the colours you used. Anesha

*Vicki* said...

I'm late as well in catching up with you my friend!! Life does get in the way sometimes, but I promise I'm always wanting to see what you're coming up with! And of course this one is brilliant with your clever mirror idea! Love the sweet birdie and those purple blooms are gorgeous!! Wishing you many Easter blessings and hoping you had an amazing birthday!! HUGS

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is jaw dropping beautiful Chrissy, the flowers, colours and card design are stunning, to let you know how much I am in love with your creations, I actually bought these stamps and dies prior to my mum passing they are still in the envelope as are the Honey Pot with the Bees I also bought that set some time ago but still unused I hope that now I have my new craft room I can spread my wings with my mum watching, thank you so much for the wonderful awe inspiring inspiration
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

Stunning Chrissy, the black splatters and frame makes all the difference xx

pinky said...

That's just absolutely beautiful Chrissy!