Followers

Friday, July 29, 2022

FIVE WEDDINGS...

 Hello everyone,

Spring has sprung until another cold snap comes which is more than likely, but the rain has gone and only beautiful sunshine and even sun on my clothes line again, not much. but some..

So with Spring on the way of course there are weddings and the orders started flying through the door, so made five all up and can add names etc if necessary...

This is card one..Hint of Pink..


So die cuts done, some embellies I have pictured you don't see as I change my mind..


But these flowers had to have a hint of pink..so did that with oxide ink and a blending brush thing..


Very subtle, even in real life...subtle...isn't that a neat word.. my grandson
calls it sub till...lol..


These sentiments were a bit of a nightmare with my eye sight...


But I do like to cut several and glue them together for thickness...


There is white embossing here and pink blending on top..
heat emboss resist I think it is called?
Anyway it went inside the card...


Sentiments being held down and flowers in place..
Lovely Layering Peony Roses..Honey Bee stamps..


So everything in place...


Dimension..


Pearls added....


Ta daa...done!!

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll be back with number two tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx





12 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful and elegant Chrissy!
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

Super pretty Chrissy, love the soft shades and those flowers are gorgeous.
Glad your spring is on its way but sad for us because autumn is around the corner, as much as I love that time of year I don't feel ready for it yet haha...xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful design Chrissy, love the flowers and those sub till colours.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous wedding card love the pearls,roses and delicate colouring-we are in slight panic mode her for sons wedding end of next month
Carol x

pinky said...

It's a beautiful wedding card Chrissy! We get seasons like that too lol, mad amounts of card making for the same topic ie 1st communion, wedding, confirmation. Spring is hard work lol but you are doing a great job!!

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card Chrissy! I love the soft and delicate style with it! I know someone will be very thrilled in receiving it!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Chrissy


Gr Karin

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love it. Anesha

Sarah said...

A stunning card Chrissy xx

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Chrissy. Lovely card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY Beautiful, this will be treasured I'm sure.
Faith x

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful springtime wedding card, I love the hints of pink in the flowers and that soft green is just lovely with it!