Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

MAKE ME LAUGH...DT

 Hello everyone,

Another week has flown by, my frogs and swans are still sitting in tray and I'm still mojo lost, my water lilies came out so pretty and they too ,are just sitting..no puppies either[sigh]

But never mind, I have found other things to keep me entertained, but for today I'm sharing and one photo card for my DT project over at LITTLE RED WAGON  where I am hostess and I want you to..

MAKE ME LAUGH..come on, I really need it too..

I could have coloured an image and added die cuts and mucked around, but I found this little face online and it amused me so much, so cute too, so I just edited it by adding a sentiment and here it is....



Hee hee, so fun..

So hope you can join in over HERE


Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx


15 comments:

Margreet said...

That really is a fun card Chrissy!
xxx Margreet

Mariann Jakobsen said...

LOL What a fun card! Love it!
Have a fun day!
Hugs from N-Norway

Chris said...

So cute and funny! xx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Hi Chrissy,
I will just tell you that "so hope you can join in over HERE" doesn't work ;-)

Janette said...

Haha Chrissy that little face is brilliant, a fab challenge we all need a good laugh.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card and sentiment Chrissy-love the cute image -the expression is perfect for the sentiment too
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! Yes, that face is too cute and funny for sure!! Absolutely brilliant idea to create this humorous card with it and to specialize the sentiment too! It's always a fun type of card to make...hope to get a chance to play!! Sending MOJO hugs

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a fun and cute card Chrissy

Gr Karin

Imke said...

You right, this is cute and FUN !!

Imke ~ /MY CRAFTY PLACE

Conniecrafter said...

HA HA!! I don't do many funny cards, but I should do them.
This was the perfect image for your sentiment, I like Monkeys too :)

pinky said...

Lol I remember making something like that years ago for my brother's birthday. Only difference the monkey was sitting on the loo reading a paper! Love your card!

Sarah said...

LOL...brilliant!! xx

JanR said...

What a fabulous quick and easy AND funny card! Splendid job, Chrissy!

Brenda said...

I would say your mojo seems to be just fine. This is so cute and brought a big smile to my face when I saw this little cutie!

Kate said...

So fun indeed!! That sweet face is priceless and the sentiment just perfect with the image!

What a fabulous idea for a challenge, Chrissy! I really enjoyed this one - creating and seeing the creations. Thanks!!