Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

HERE COMES THE SUN..DT

 Hello everyone,

Wednesday has arrives, again, and it is time for a new challenge over at Little Red Wagon and our lovely KATE is hostess with her theme.." HERE COMES THE SUN"..ADD A SUN..and I needed to colour..just had the urge and went for it..and who better to colour than Barry..from the now closed [so sad] Stampfairy..you are going to see quite a bit of him soon..



This is Barry Bee...so fished out my pencils and started to play..


These are my start off base colours for him..then I zoned out..


Here he is all finished and starting the bottom with grass..


Added some Bee's and clouds...and my sun!


Blended over the grass again, my marker had started to dry and I was struggling, but found another in my thousands and it matched pretty well, so was able to tidy up..


The grass looks so much better over his feet now, looks like he is really standing in it and it is flat, no dies, sooooo.....


I went for a shaker...yay, Barry AND a shaker..


There's all the shaker bits floating over the front..


And all bunched down the bottom...



A dimension shot...nice and flat but noisy!..



And here is Barry, all coloured and shaky and looking unsure about those Bee's..

So do pop by and join us if you can with your SUN..



Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....


TTCRD  [anything goes]

Unicorn Challenge  [Summertime]

Crafting Happiness  [the little things]








16 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaker card Chrissy great colouring on cute Barry and love the Bees
Carol x

Margreet said...

What a lovely Barry and I love the shaker element!
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

Awww I love to see Barry, he is so cute so will look forward to seeing more of him.
A gorgeous card, love the theme too.xx

Chris said...

How lovely to see Barry again! Beautiful colouring, fabulous design with the shaker.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card. I'm glad that I'm not the only one with more markers,pens and pencils that I will ever be able to use up! Hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and beautiful Chrissy

gr karin

Amanda Jayne Designs said...

Hi Chrissy,
This bear is adorable! Love your shaker card idea :)
Amanda x

*Vicki* said...

Barry is sooo stinkin' CUTE!! I love your coloring on him as well as the wonderful scene you've made for him! The shaker is super cute my friend!!

JanR said...

What a wonderful card, Chrissy! I love these shakers. I have a number of Stamp Fairy digis myself, I was sorry to see them close. You did a fantastic job colouring Barry!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh he is too cute, excellent coloring of him and love the background you made, and the tiny bees flying around him is a nice touch, like your idea of making it into a shaker :)

Paperesse said...

Barry is super cute and what a wonderful shaker card you've made to highlight him!

Imke said...

Great scene, sweet image and great take with the shaker card , Chrissy.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE"

pinky said...

Barry is a cutie and you always put him somewhere magical Chrissy. Gorgeous card!!

Doni High said...

Delightful card, Chrissy! You amaze me with your wonderful photo descriptions on how you put together your card! Kudos!

Kate said...

What a fun shaker, Chrissy!! And such an adorable bear, Barry is! Glad you were able to find a marker to match the grass. It looks perfect!

Brenda said...

You are right, a double wow card, Barry and a shaker! Love it, Chrissy!