Followers

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

AUTUMN SCENE..

 Hello everyone,

Well, it is official, they are coming to take me away as I argued with a woman whether we were going into Autumn or Spring.......she won!!..

Too many Autumn challenges and craft makes and I forgot what season I'm in..ha ha ha..oh, we had it out..but, I apologized and we parted laughing and embarrassment on my part..

So now I will share what the kafuffle was all about...


I'm Autumn trees but this process was started with Christmas trees that I did the same way and basically same scene, just haven't showed you that yet..


Layer 2 of water paint..


Layer 3..oop's a bit too much brown..


Layer 4, telling myself to walk away, leave them alone..


Final layer and I was happy...


Made a couple of moons...bit too much blue showing and did fix that, just forget to take photos..


So, moon in place and the card front had a slope cut into it to make a sort of hill..


Trees already to go on..


Then get me!..I stamped.

Tonic Studio kit lots of little stamps in it, so played with them in black, green then gold embossed..nearly got out of control..


Those dark leaves are a green ....and they are leaves not slugs!!


Then the top bit that I had cut off the card base, I added it behind the other one so I had two hills..


and all gold and shiny..


added the trees...


And he she is standing up and slightly open...


Wide open...


and looking down on her..
I stamped and gold embossed the sentiment on the moon..

Really enjoyed making this, love Autmn..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Double Trouble  [ Fall colours - Leafin it up to you]

Make My Monday  [ Autumn Flora or Fauna]

Use Your Stuff [Autumn or Fall]


Stamping Sensations   [All Things Autumn]






24 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, once again you have made my morning with a good laugh, I think we all suffer this sort of thing and alot does come from being involved in blogger, the time lines merge but so funny, you do make my day :))
Well your card is gorgeous, love the winter scene you created, the moon is wonderful and all the trees in the landscape, really gorgeous.
I am off now still having a chuckle.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

Sarah said...

Oh you do make me laugh!! Spring or autumn, you always make fab cards Chrissy. the colours on this one are gorgeous and a great design too xx

Chris said...

That's so funny Chrissy, I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know what day it is and what's a couple of seasons between friends!!!
You have created a wonderful scene in those beautiful autumnal colours- and what a splendid moon, a fabulous card as always.
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cards made with love and loads of interesting goodies, great placement of the stamped/die cut images

brenda said...

A really pretty Autumnal creation and those little trees must have taken you so long. But at Stamping Sensations we do ask that the focal element is stamped to reflect the theme and we feel that the little trees which do not appear to be stamped are focal and mask your stamping. Please do et me know if we have it wrong and they are stamped.

B x

jimlynn said...

Beautiful autumn card! LOVE that huge moon and pretty trees.
Lynn

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Chrissy this is a smashing Autumnal creation love how you have done the trees and the card fold.
hugs
lorraine x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

WOW, a big WOW. Loved that you showed us the progress and making of your beautiful Fall card... beautiful blending and stamping, gorgeous. I am so glad you found us at Double Trouble and hope that you will return to our fun challenges and see what our Thing 1, 2 and 2 have up their sleeve. You can gain another chance at our random draw by sharing your beautiful card with our partner for this challenge at Jan's Digis Blog Challenge "Anything Goes" (link on our post), hope to see you there.

crafty-stamper said...

What are we like I cause panic with the wrong day and you cause havoc with the wrong season lol.Fabulous card and love the Autumn scene and trees.
Carol x

meg said...

An absolutely fantastic card,your autumnal colours are beautiful,thank you for joining in at MMM

Margreet said...

Never mind spring or autumn: your card is wonderful. Love all the warm colours and that moon is over the moon.
xxx Margreet

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, my goodness! You just made my day with this beautiful autumn card and gave me a good giggle at the same time. Your dilemma is one that my daughter and I struggle through since she lives in Australia. It's hard to remember sometimes that as we get colder, she gets hotter. Anyhoo, your time and effort into the elements of your card were well worth it. Absolutely gorgeous card! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Conniecrafter said...

Such neat dimension with what you did with the trees, they turned out so pretty and great job on that moon too, fun design!

Mimi said...

A brilliant card, so tactile and fabulous to see the process as you created your artwork, just stunning :) :) Thank you for joining us this fortnight for our Trees/Wood challenge at International Art & Soul. Hugs Mimi xxxx

Haven_mom4 said...

I love the step-by-step creative process. I can relate to telling myself that I'm done. No more layers/ additions etc. Thank you for sharing your project and process with us at Use Your Stuff

Pia S said...

Reading yous posts always put me in a good mood and I appreciate your step by step photos too. Everything about this scene says autumn, love the colors, the fold and that moon, wow!

Donna Scholz said...

Chrissy, what a great story to go along with such a lovely card! I think gold embossing on brown is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your talents with us (and the story, too!) at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

Brenda said...

Looks like I missed this lovely. You are the queen of making moons. I rather like the blueness, but love the way you "fixed" it.

Brenda said...

Iʻm not sure how I missed this beauty. Iʻm thinking you are definitely the queen of making moons. What a lovely fall scene.

pinky said...

Lol that must have been hilarious to listen to Chrissy but totally understand you thinking it was Autumn with all your trees!! This is absolutely beautiful!!

Helen said...

Fabulous card - loved seeing how it all came together.

Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Helen x
DT

Melanie R said...

Wow! Such a creative card. It's the first time I have seen evergreens in fall colors but in "card world" anything goes. Fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #122.

Kellianne said...

What cool process pictures! This is a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble! :)