Followers

Friday, November 18, 2022

APPLY WITHIN..

 Hello everyone,

Back into Christmas mode, and sharing a job offer.............for reindeer.


Again with an easel, but a slight change around..this is how it started..


Flipped it on its side and added a panel on the back..


All closed up, just like a normal large card..6x8...ish!


Gathered another load of leftovers and a few new bits..


Then a lovely unusual grey card stock for the inside panels,
 I line all my panels whether you see them or not..


For my snowbanks I have this gorgeous embossing 3D folder. 


and embossed them....lovely.


I was very happy with these snowbanks.


And they led me to over-the-top beautiful snowflakes.


and each panel was allowed one each..


Time for trees, cut in black, dark green to lighter green..


and a huge group of Deer.


Onto the front again, and I added my moon, Christmas sentiment and a deer leaping across the front from Coutre Creations, had him for years, plus some trees darkest to lightest.


Inside, all the panels got a few trees each..the forest is thickening.


and even some tiny little deer playing way in the back there..


The bigger Deer were all there too just waiting!!


Then the sign went up..
"Santa hiring now
apply within"


So through the unusual shaped card they flocked in..


Male and female all applied..


Nearly a whole forest full arrived..


Looking down..


And who knows who got the job?


one last pic to see the shape..

So there we go, hope you enjoyed..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..

ABC challenge  [X for Xtra special]

Ellibelles Corner  [anything goes]

Fab N Funky  [Christmas Animals]

Everybody Art challenge  [Winter Forest]




17 comments:

Janette said...

Oh this is gorgeous, you creative person you, how lovely, have you invented this fold because I don't remember seeing it before !!! anyways, its beautiful and I love your snowbanks too.xx

Chris said...

WOWWWWWW! What an amazing card Chrissy!! Love everything about this from the lovely snow banks and snowflakes to the herds of hopeful deer- and everything inbetween! Love the story behind it too- now for the next chapter please can we have the successful applicant- I'll be waiting with bated breath!
xx

Margreet said...

Another piece of art, Chrissy. When I look at your cards, mine look so simple.
Loved how you put it together!
xxx Margreet

jimlynn said...

Stunning card! Your embossing folder for the snow is so different and pretty. LOVE those tall trees of course and the snowflakes. Beautiful.
Lynn

Valerie-Jael said...

Oh my! You are a card wonder! I love how you make your cards, and how they all come together - fabulous! Hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Chrissy, great shape

gr karin

Wendy said...

What a beautiful card! I love how you chronicled all of your steps on creating it too. You put some much hard work into creating it and it absolutely shows! Thank you for sharing it and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely stunning card Chrissy-fabulous fold and love all the dies and you imagination imput-brilliant!We all know they would be female all the males would be tucked up in the stables nice and warm lol
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card, love the background blending and your delightful colouring. x

Uschi said...

Wow, your card is so adorable. A very stunning fold and such a great scene with all those trees and such a big herd of deer. I love your folder you used for the snow. It looks so natural. Oh and I love this deer running into the sun and I love the punched-out snowflakes. Your card is absolutely fabulous. Thanks a lot for showing the making.
And thanks a lot for presenting your wonderful Christmas card at the Everybody-Art-Challenge.
Hugs Uschi

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An amazing and very beautiful card Chrissy, I really don't know how you come up with the designs. The EF is gorgeous, there are so many wonderful details. Love it.
Faith x

Lee said...

Soooo Magical and Beautiful.Another Creative Genius Chrissy.xx

Brenda said...

That textured snow is brilliant! What a beautiful intricate card you have created.

Conniecrafter said...

very creative design, love the deer scattered around the trees and the flying one is so cute!

Paperesse said...

I think I ought to just write 'ditto' on my comments, 'ditto' being 'stunning' as I keep seeming to repeat myself and I'd save some time typing. Truly though, another gorgeous, well designed card. So impressive!

Ellibelle said...

A truly beautiful woodland scene, so many great details and a wonderful "fun fold"!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Marie Bingaman said...

Chrissy, I love how you tell a story as you make and show us the card. It turned out beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas for our X for Xtra Special challenge, and good luck :)
~Marie B -DT