Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

CUPCAKES..CUPCAKES..CUPCAKES..DT

 Hello everyone,

Oh,YUM!!..it is time for a new challenge over at Little Red Wagon  and our fabulous DONI is hostess and her theme is...Let's Eat..any kind of food, cookies, lamb leg, pies, fish n chips [my favourite] or CUPCAKES..

I highlighted that as I love cupcakes but cannot eat them,  [lactose] but I can colour them..


This was a freebie image off the net, some free colouring page..


Fished out my markers on this day and spent some time colouring them in..


Very relaxing..


I printed out some extras too..and fussy cut


Love this one, I could be tempted to eat this one, but then no one would want to be near me, such a shame, lol..


Printed out some berries, coloured and fussy cut..
then planned adding glossy accents.


And some Cherries......becauuuuuse,


I found this old paper pad in my cupboard that I am usually too scared to open..


and found these fabulous papers of cupcakes and fruit and stuff..


So then cut out freehand a really big cupcake holder in corrugated card stock..


Cherries and berries are dry and all glossy..


all the cupcakes coloured and fussy cut out, along with the berries.


Dressed up my holder with a punched gold card stock border.


Then started to fill it..


and fill it I did, not too dimensional.


scattered berries and extra cupcakes around and added white highlights
with my gel pen..


and I love it, it really makes me happy,
 all the colours and the thought of licking off that icing and getting a blue tongue from the berries..
Heaven..




So come join us HERE  with any foody stuff..

Thank you so much for stopping by, I will see if I can find a couple of challenges, and will see you tomorrow, or Friday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..

Pammie's Inky Pinkies   [ anything goes]

LPOCF   [anything goes]

The Corrosive Challenge   [ anything goes]

Inspiration Station  [ Bountiful Harvest / Lets Eat]




22 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great card and delicioussssssssssss Chrissy

gr karin

Valerie-Jael said...

Yummy! Hugs, Valerie

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous ❤️❤️ and never ending array of designs by you my friend, so inspiring at all times.. x

Janette said...

Another fabulously thought out design Chrissy, those cupcakes look yummy, not a fan but these are tempting, haha. So sorry you can't enjoy, its rotten luck..xxx

Donna Walls said...

Adorable Card! I'd like to invite you to visit The Inspiration Station Challenge, you may want to enter this fun card there too!
https://inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com/

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow these cupcakes look delicious!! NOM NOM NOM!! You've got them all colored up so beautifully and your papers turned out to be perfect with them too! So clever to create the holder for them all as well! I love this!

Chris said...

mmmm cupcakes! Gorgeous card Chrissy- bright and colourful- makes me hungry just to look at it! Fabulous cupcakes, colouring and papers.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love all the fabulous cupcakes and berries,perfect P.paper too
Carol x

Sarah said...

What a lovely colourful cupcake case full of cupcakes!!

Margreet said...

Such a yummy card, Chrissy. Love the way you coloured those cupcakes in various ways. Your toppings look delicious. Gorgeous work!
xxx Margreet

Doni High said...

Beautiful card with so many yummy gorgeous cupcakes. I feel sad that you can't eat them....well,not the ones on this card, but you know what I mean!

Conniecrafter said...

You sure did color these up great, they look so yummy!!

Paperesse said...

Such a pretty card, Chrissy! I am so impressed by the work you put into your cards. They really are stunning. I feel absolutely lazy in comparison. I love cupcakes, but like you have a problem with most of them. Not the lactose, but the gluten. At least when we color them, they're lactose and gluten free! Oh, and calorie free, too!!!

Brenda said...

Iʻve said it before, but I love seeing your process. What a gorgeous card resulted and now I want a cupcake!

jimlynn said...

YUMMY! Those look so good and yes, good enough to eat too. Fabulous card!
Lynn

Imke said...

Wow, lots of yummie cupcakes ! Love the bright colors.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

tee hee, I chuckled at your 'cupboard usually too scared to open' comment. Fabulous card! That tower of cupcakes looks so yummy!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another ingenious card and very beautiful too. Love your colouring Chrissy.
Faith x

Donna Walls said...

I'm popping back by to say Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Kathy said...

What an awesome card, it is a happy card for sure. Thanks for the pictures, althhough I am now craving cupcakes....Your card reminds me of my mom, she always ate her dessert first! Thanks for coming over to the Inspiration Station Challenge blog with this wonderful card, please come back! Smiles, Kathy

Kate said...

All those cupcakes look awesome, Chrissy!! Such a fabulous card!

I've made lactose-free cupcakes before so if you're even in my part of Canada, I'll be sure to whip some up!

Suze said...

Beautiful card Chrissy. I like the layout of the card. Thank you for entering the Something Beginning with R Challenge at CHNC.
I was missing cupcakes but then I found some lactose free ones when on holiday. Maybe in time there will some nearer to where I live!