Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2022

YOU CHOOSE..DT

 Hello everyone,

Another fortnight has gone and over at AS YOU LIKE IT  it is ANYTHING GOES..

So go mad, do whatever you want..

I kept is simple and actually coloured this adorable, sweet image, from the now closed Miss Daisy Stamps.. " Winter Girl 1.." 


When I finished coloring, I fished out my box of scraps, but someone had other ideas than letting me search through it.


Eventually she left, so picked my scraps to make a little rocker card..


Very simple this fortnight, coloured and made a rocker.


Just added snowflakes in die cut, and Nuvo crystal drops.


Oh, for goodness sake..

Thank you so much for stopping by, do come and join us..



Luv CHRISSYxx








.

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card. Your cat is too funny. Cats always know how to prevent people from crafting. The finished card is gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Beautiful card Chrissy and your colouring is gorgeous. Never yet made a rocker card, how weird is that.!!!!!! As for miss Holly, she is adorable, Cats always do there own thing regardless of you, haha, always makes me laugh. Please give her a hug from me.xx

Margreet said...

Great to see such a lovely girl from Miss Daisy Stamps again. Great coloring and you made it a gorgeous rocker. Holly is a great help...lol
xxx Margreet

jimlynn said...

Love your pretty rocker card AND that beautiful cat too! Looks like you have a good helper.
Lynn

Chris said...

Such a cute little rocker card Chrissy, sweet image, beautiful colouring and dainty snowflakes. Aren't you lucky to have such a helpful little companion:))

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous rocker card and image so beautifully coloured-I think Holly is after tips either that or treats lol
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How VERY beautiful, a lovely image and I love you added her to a rocker. My brother has a twin of your Puss.
Faith x

*Vicki* said...

That image is so precious Chrissy! I love your coloring and the texture of the trimmings on her clothing! Brilliant job with your rocker style card!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

she is sweet and so beautiful Chrissy

gr karin

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness that image is just darling with fantastic coloring, so cute with the rocker card!

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable image. I love rocker cards but don't make them often. Elaine