Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

YOU WON'T SEE ME...DT

 Hello everyone,

A new Wednesday has sprung up and time for a new challenge over at LITTLE RED WAGON  where our lovely Kate is hostess and her theme is.. " You won't see me - use transparency or vellum..

I went with vellum..

In fact, I really went with vellum and made my whole of my card vellum..


Front panel which looks grey, but it isn't it is vellum..
and I added some snow mounds on the front..


and on the inside too..


There she is standing up..


The cardstock snow mounds give her real good stability.


Time for trees and sentiment, in white,


And then decided on a house too that I painted with glue and then..


sprinkled with Flower soft.


The Deer cut out twice,


Added the white inside the die on top of the patterned die cut..


a perfect alignment.


So he went front and center between the trees..


Added tiny snowflakes..


and the snowy roofed house is inside witr a tree and snowflakes..


There she is???


Looking down.


Can you tell what I added?


Come on over and join us HERE

[ The answer is Splatter]

So there we go, thank you so much for stopping by.
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....


The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge  [ anything Christmas goes]




16 comments:

chrissy xx said...

~Wow! Absolutely Stunning Chrissy.
Such a magical scene.
Chrissyxx

Janette said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, I love vellum, always looks so delicate to me.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous vellum card and love all your selection of dies
Carol x

Chris said...

This is really beautiful Chrissy, such lovely die cuts and the vellum gives such a soft and dreamy look to your tranquil snow scene- magical!
xx

Margreet said...

Amazing creation, Chrissy. Did you think we wouldn't notice that you added splatters???
xxx Margreet

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I looked and looked, the decided splatter, and I didn't have to look so hard flicking between images, you gave the answer, IF, I had read further first. hahahah.
Faith x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Chrissy, great on that vellum

gr karin

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous snow scene all in white! Really love the texture of the snow that you've added to your inside cabin too! So elegant and beautifully done my friend!

Paperesse said...

Now I am impressed. I would not have thought of using vellum this way. You've made a stunning card, Chrissy. Bravo!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous, I like how the snow mounds give it stability, I like the pattern paper for the deer, yes I did notice the splattering added :)

jimlynn said...

Breathtaking beautiful!! So gorgeous in all that white and vellum.
LOVE your card.
Lynn

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely stunning and beautifully designed project ♥
YOU are very inspiring and talented

pinky said...

Such a brilliant idea Chrissy. Love what you've made. I have loads of vellum left over from wedding invites so might try this in the new year!

Doni High said...

This is your best one yet!!!!

Kate said...

Your snowy scene is absolutely magical, Chrissy! And the splatter of "snow" is just the perfect way to finish off your winter wonderland!

Brenda said...

I noted the splatters right away, of course with you being a champion splatterer (new word), what would one expect? Beautiful card, I love the way the house is there but rather hidden.