Followers

Friday, February 10, 2023

FRIDAY POST..

 Hello everyone,

Friday on my side of the world today so though I would do a Friday post and share my butterfly making day.. I have these moments when I just want to die cut and make things for projects.


This day started with me finding this box of gems that I bought and disappointed when they 
arrived as they were the same size and very small..[ don't buy cheap]
But soon figured out they would be great for embellishing butterflies.


After die cutting one big two small per set,
 I coloured all the bodies with a dark grey marker..


Then each set received a flick of colour,
 two colours each, just flicked on.
Yellow and orange..


Orange and red and so on..


One part of it, they nearly got pearls, but these were a bit too big and looked heavy.


So kept up with adding the gems..


Light purple and dark purple, pink and orange..


What a great day, so relaxing and fun..

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Had some more wins..yay!..
Always makes my day.











15 comments:

Dawn T said...

Your butterflies are just gorgeous. Using the little gems was ingenious. Can't wait to see them on your projects

Sarah said...

They look wonderful chrissy and well done on your latest winnings!! xx

Janette said...

Beautiful and such a great idea to use those tiny gems which we have all fell for at some point, {cut to us all embellishing anything now haha } and congrats on your win, well done.
Big thankyou for my gorgeous card, how did you know I love the cone flowers so much and just the right colour...xxx

Chris said...

Such a lovely way to embellish your pretty butterflies, they look beautiful.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful butterflies-look great with all the gems-congrats on your wins
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

I enjoy days of just playing with making up stuff, no need for cardmaking just making embellishments to go with cards in the future. These are just beautiful, I do love the flicking to color them and those gems are so lovely with it!

Margreet said...

Great prep with the butterflies. They look great. Can't wait to see what you make with them.
xxx Margreet

jimlynn said...

Those really are tiny little gems - but so pretty and they go perfect on the butterflies!
Lynn

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy love that idea from the butterflies

gr karin

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely love the way you've used those dies to create these beautiful and colorful butterflies! The added little gems really give them wonderful texture too! Big congrats on your well deserved wins my friend!

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! Those beads are just a perfect match for these GORgeous butterflies.
LOve your colours Chrissy.
Chrissyxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your playtime produced the most beautiful butterflies.

Brenda said...

You turned that purchase into a beautiful win. Those butterflies are gorgeous!

pinky said...

Oh wow they came out sooooo pretty Chrissy. You have the patience of an angel for sure. I know those beads would have ended up everywhere if it was me lol. Well done on your wins!!!

Pia S said...

The butterflies look gorgeous all blinged up. You’re so organized and efficient in your cardmaking, I too should consider making embellies in batches.