Followers

Thursday, March 9, 2023

EASTER CRITTERS..

 Hello everyone,

That fortnight flew by and time for another challenge over at As You Like It  and this time the theme is..

" Your favourite Easter Critter and why?" 

Our sponsor is " Last Minute Manda"



and the DT were given such adorable and fun images to play with.. [thank you]
So, I used them all..I LOVE Bunnies and owned many in my years, all fluffy with floppy ears and twitchy noses, what is not to love..


and made a wee book...


My friend Annie sent me a Gelatos kit a long time ago and this " Album" was part of so decided to use that for this project and I had a ball..


This is showing my carrot,,open her up, and you have a bag..
how fun, a free gift from the supermarket.


Dir cutting eggs...and adding Rabbit number one.


Making my background scenes with die cuts...


Building and sorting out my pages, bunny and golden egg, which got every gem one at a time glued on!! my drop in cat who sprawled all over the place and finished golden egg with bunny..


I coloured the sentiment for the title of my book,, 
coloured and die cut all my critters..coloured a fussy cut the multiple carrots..
and made a carrot mound..


My gem encrusted golden egg, branches and birds and my little snail, he is too cute to just pop in places where you probably have never seen him,  but he has been there..

Okat, that is all the small pictures, now I will share page by page.


The cover..


My favourite critter for Easter is Bunny rabbits..
and these little guys decided they were going to the carrot patch for their fun hunt..


This little bunny was not sure which way to go, but by the look of that giant carrot he chose the carrot patch..


Giant eggs hidden in the grass along the roadside and this Bunny
scooting along with her chicken friends..


Where to go, what to do, even the bunny in his truck was racing to get his share..


Oh, my, chocolate egg heaven..


And the sparkly prize at the end..


and the little book standing up..very thick canvas pages..



So come on over and join us with your favourite Easter Critter..

So there we go, was a very busy few days, but I had an absolute ball making this book..
Thank you so much for stopping by,

I'll see you over the weekend..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

 Digi Choosday   [anything goes]

Passion for Markers   { animals]]

Get Creative Challenge  [Bunny Hop- feature a bunny]

Dragonfly Dreams   [Outdoors]

AJJ art journal journey   [anything goes]






27 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Chrissy what a fab book you have created

gr karin

Janette said...

Oh my gosh Chrissy this is amazing, what a stunning creation, I bet your little Hadley will be playing with this when he visits, wonderful, clever lady.xx

Lynne said...

Fabulous Chrissy and so much work has gone into it too x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous little book Chrissy,love all the pages with the different scenes and all the cute images.
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Chrissy just popping back to say---THank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

jimlynn said...

Amazing and so much fun! All the images are so cute and I love your little book! Precious idea.
Lynn

Chris said...

Of course you used all of the images Chrissy- would've been so rude not to! Your little book is adorable, beautifully made and telling such a sweet story, what a fun project.
xx

Margreet said...

Oh my, this is such a brilliant booklet. Love all of your pages and the story you tell.
That carrot bag is so cute.....I have one with a kiwi.
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

What a brilliant way to use all of the images and make a book with them! Such an adorable book with so many brilliant scenes! That bunny is precious too! Very clever project Chrissy!

Valerie-Jael said...

This is such a wonderful book, I'm gobsmacked! It would be great if you would link to my anything goes challenge at AJJ.https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.com/ Hugs, Valerie

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks Sweetie!

Elaine Stark said...

This is a wonderful creation. So colourful and well thought out. Elaine

Donna Ellis said...

My goodness, Chrissy! The owner of this company must have been "over the moon with delight" at your darling creation! Wouldn't it be fun to make children's books? I cannot say enough other than you have produced smiles, happy giggles, and lots of good-vibes by looking through your photos. LOVE EVERY LITTLE DETAIL! (you are welcome for the sentiments - thanks mentioning it).

huggers,
de

My name is Erika. said...

What an adorable little book. Those bunnies just scream spring (I've been using bunnies a lot lately myself) and of course Easter. Thanks so much for sharing this little journal with us at AJJ for Valerie's challenge this month. Happy rest of your week. Hugs-Erika

Elkes Lebensglück said...

this is gorgeous book,all pages, Chrissy!!!
Very sweet!!
Happy weekend, hug Elke

Elaine Stark said...

Every time I look at tis I see something new. Super. Thanks for joining Passion for markers. Elaine

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sometimes it's good to be a bit late. I'm delighted Valerie suggested you share these bunnies with us at AJJ. I agree that bunnies are absolutely adorable and your little book proves it. Their floppy ears, their inquisitive nature, and their fun poses all prove how adorable they are. This bunny book is ideal for Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey. Thanks for sharing it.

Conniecrafter said...

such cute scenes you have made for your book, the bunnies are too cute and I like all the fun decorated eggs they had!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful little creative book love it! Great colours and gorgeous design as well x

pam said...

Fantastic book Chrissy, adorable cute bunnies .
Pam x

Sarah said...

That is a wonderful board book Chrissy, love the chicks having a ride!! That bag for life carrot is genius!! xx

Dawn T said...

What an adorable little book Chrissy. It's superb. So much effort has gone into this and it look amazing.

Dawn T said...

What an adorable little book Chrissy. It's superb. So much effort has gone into this and it look amazing.

Pia S said...

I used to love your Barry "story books", and this project has the same feel. So sweet and baeutifully done. Almost like a story book. Love it, Chrissy.

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh, that is so sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DRAGONFLY DREAMS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Brenda said...

What a wonderful keepsake, this is beautiful, Chrissy. I love the addition of your cute little snail. Good to see Holly was involved in the process.

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a fun little book and lovely colouring of these cuties

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 9 Digi Choosday challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)