Followers

Monday, May 8, 2023

LOTS OF STUFF..

 Hello everyone,

I'm typing this on Sunday morning, but decided to do a post for a Monday of all the stuff I get up to on  the weekend that usually just passes on by..

I do lots of prep, check out challenges etc, make stuff, tidy stuff, find stuff and just do stuff, so I'll try to do a regular Monday post, with......stuff.


These cute little envelopes are 5x5 with a window and a gift from my DIL who's cleaning things out...perfect for shaker cards..


Seal the back and shake it up,  after a bit of decorating..


My prize arrives from Vicki  


Butterfly dies and acetate to be foiled butterflies..
Thank you again Vicki..


Played with this die set, photos a bit rubbish..


Stood over the top here to make shade, camera works better in shade.


die cut and coloured snails..


Mushroom stems..


and all done waiting for something to happen..


A tray of other bits n pieces I did..


This arrived from a friend, to make a vege garden, I don't have to kneel or bend over too much,
but will wait for the spring planting as this tiny back yard of mine will be in total shade, wet and mossy very soon when Winter really  kicks in..the sun on the fence will go too soon, and there will be nothing.


This is where we sleep in Autumn..
every year her sleeping spots change,
 it will be my bed soon, well in July, our coldest month.


Autumn and winter sun spills into my lounge and bedroom and craftroom, all on the same side, north east facing, and boy, does it get hot..

And I had some wins..



And...



And...






And finally..

While editing photos " On this day came up "

My two Grandsons..


Zach..nearly 21 now.


and Tyla, nearly 19 now..

Happy days..

Thank you so much for stopping by today and checking out My Weekend Stuff..
on a Monday..

I hope you enjoyed my two days of stuff and memory lane..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx






15 comments:

Chris said...

What a lovely post Chrissy, thanks for sharing a glimpse of your life! xx

jimlynn said...

All kinds of bits and pieces here. Nice prize for the win and the butterflies are so pretty. So many things that I see that will be coming up on cards and projects soon. Love the little planter. I just got a raised bed planter this year and it's nice not to have to bend over so much anymore. Cute pictures of the grands too - they grow up fast don't they. Congrats on all the great wins too!
Lynn

Margreet said...

Love this post down your memory lane and weekend stuff, Chrissy.
I get to learn you better this way....It would be fun to live nearer to each other.
xxx Margreet

Margreet said...

Oops, shame on me.....I totally forgot to congratulate you with those fantastic wins!
xxx Margreet

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I definitely enjoyed your stuff, love to see your place, also the fact, I hadn't thought about, that the sun would be North for you? My craft room in the UK faces North East, and it gets so cold, even on a hot summer day, it's cool, it gets mostly reflective sun. Such fun photos of your grandsons. Good to look back isn't it? I look forward to seeing what you make with the mushrooms and shaker elements etc. Congratulations on your wins, well deserved.
Faith x

*Vicki* said...

Really lovely post, Chrissy! I look forward to seeing what you come up using your colored pieces as well as the CD packages! Never thought to use those for shakers! And I look forward to seeing what you do with the butterflies too! (I still haven't used mine yet!) The box will come in handy for gardening for sure! Lots of lovely photos and congrats on all of your well deserved wins!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it looks all great Chrissy and congrats with your wins

gr karin

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous art, as always. Cats always have first choice where they sleep etc! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your wins-the cats always know the perfect spot-love your fabulous die-cut mushrooms
Carol x

Brenda said...

You have been a busy girl, I canʻt wait to see more in the future. Itʻs so fun to see the pics of your home, Holly and your darling grandsons. Hare to believe time moves so fast, right?

Conniecrafter said...

those envelopes look like they are for CD's, I have some of those, never thought of using them for shaker cards. Oh I love the amount of sunshine you get in your room, it does make you want to lay down and take a nap :)

Sarah said...

I do love seeing that your stupendous makes have received the accolades they deserve Chrissy!! Only you could repurpose window envelopes and what a BRILLIANT repurpose it is too, looking forward to seeing them made up. Hope you gets lots of veggies in that crate, looks a good size. I skip past pics of my boys when they were small, it reminds me how old I am!! xx

Janette said...

Its so nice to see what you get up to while sorting out all your 'stuff', what a lovely post Chrissy, so enjoyed taking a peek in your life, and Holly is adorable. Enjoy the last of the sunshine. That box is fabulous, hope you will share what you grow and loved the boys pics, they grow to fast.xx

pinky said...

What a lovely post to read Chrissy. I love seeing into other peoples worlds and your house is so pretty. And how lucky have you been recently with your gifts and wins!! Keep them coming lol. Your two grandsons are adorable but how scary that they have grown so quickly into young men!

aussie aNNie said...

Great post of your 'stuff' and gosh you are a busy lady, lovely pics of your memory lane x