Followers

Monday, May 22, 2023

WEEKEND STUFF AND SOME WORK..

 Hello everyone,

Not a lot happening outside the craftroom this weekend, I had some orders and really needed to buckle down and get them done..but..


I did have a jealous moment, it was like this every time he came inside, or even outside, she was his bad smell this weekend and for the whole 10 days he's been here actually.
He started his new job today, so she will feel a bit lost.....I won't!!


 Dean cut down my Hydrangea ready for the Winter, so that was good...



I managed to get fussy cutting done...


and tried a new [to me] technique..


Too much..


I guess less is more and I over did it.....but did I?...
Watch this space..


some images printed and fussy cut for a fashion card..


and I shuffle all this about three times and the pile just kept growing..
fortunately I got it under control, by dinnertime.


So these were what I accomplished this weekend..


This one to go, will get that done this Monday morning..



and another one for the boys, will get that done too,
 then I will be as free as a bird...

So there we go,
Thank you so much for stopping by for my weekend stuff..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx












10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

You got a lot done over the weekend. Sorry your little white princess deserted you for the weekend, cats alwaysy choose the softest bed! Have a very happy week, hugs, Valerie, who got nothing done at the weekend!

KarinsArtScrap said...

you are busy Chrissy, and I always cut my hydrangea after the winter

gr karin

Janette said...

I bet your weekend flew by Chrissy, so busy and alot of work going on. If the 'new to you' is gold foil I can hardly believe it, your always into everything, don't forget to add all your little bits in a jar, they will come in handy. Can't wait to see what's next. Enjoy your Monday.xx

Chris said...

You've had a busy weekend Chrissy- glad you've got your cat back!
xx

jimlynn said...

I see lots of upcoming projects that are going to be great! Glad you had a good weekend.
Lynn

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Looks like you have been so busy. It does seem strange to read about preparing for Winter when we are coming into Summer. It reminds me my Nephew in Sydney is going into Winter too. Have a great week Chrissy.
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

WOW lots on the go there Chrissy and what a fickle feline lol
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

Cats are amazing who they will get stuck on for awhile :). Yes our cats really missed my husband being home during the pandemic they hung out with him in his office, now they look at him when he goes out the door in the morning like where do you think your going :). Your desk looks like mine most of the time.

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely gorgeous card,love the colour and gorgeous design .x

Brenda said...

Looks like youʻve been very busy (Holly too).