Followers

Thursday, June 29, 2023

PLAIN OR PATTERNED...DT

 Hello everyone,

I'm back and this time with my DT project for AS YOU LIKE IT  and our them this fortnight is..

Plain or patterned paper...what is you favorite, show us and don't forget to tell us..

Mine is either or..but my favourite would be..patterned whether I make it myself or buy it.






So I started this off with die cutting my new Pansy die..


and then picked out some papers, black and white check,
 and purple and white spot..


Will they work..


Lime green card stock for backing..


Rectangles and ovals is the plan..


and a bunny which my friend Margreet sent me for my Birthday, 
so made this card and sent it to her.. 


So mr Bunny was nestled in the pansies..



Along with black and gold sentiments..


Reasonably flat.


And she received it late, very late, but we won't go into that..


So, come and join in HERE  


Our fabulous sponsor with 2 single digis..


Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Beautiful Blossoms  anything goes or mood board]



 



14 comments:

Lynne said...

Fabulous card Chrissy, love your pansy die too x

Dawn T said...

Just lovely Chrissy.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute bunny and fabulous pansies
Carol x

Chris said...

Those bold patterned papers really catch the eye, love the contrast with the lime green card, fab pansies and handsome bunny.
xx

Margreet said...

But your beautiful card finally arrived and that's the most important thing!
Since this week it is moved from the cupboard in the living room to my craftroom, so I can enjoy it daily.
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, I LOVE the new pansy die, how I love them but I just can't buy more at the moment :)) no crafter ever said and meant ...haha...xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet and beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely adorable card Chrissy! I love that face on the bunny peeking up in the center! the pansies are so pretty too! I'm with you on the papers! The gingham here is perfect for this scene!

Elaine Stark said...

I love your pansies, so pretty. Elaine

jimlynn said...

Love the blue and green color combination and oh my goodness....that rabbit! Too cute! LOVELY pansies and a beautiful card.
Lynn

Conniecrafter said...

I am with you I like pattern over plain any day :) Plus I have so much it needs to be used :)
This is just too cute, love that bunny and your flowers are just gorgeous with him :)

Sarah said...

I love pansies, they have such sweet little faces!! A gorgeous card Chrissy xx

Brenda said...

Wonderful bunny stamp ad those pansies re beautiful. Love all that purple!

pinky said...

You definitely have a great eye for colour Chrissy, you're a natural! I love the combination of pattern and colour and those beautiful pansies!