Followers

Monday, July 31, 2023

QUICK AND EASY..PLEASE

 Hello everyone,

I had an order a wee while ago for 4 cards, just make them quick and simple...me.....quick and simple, I tried, this is the outcome..plus some extra.


I always have flowers die cut and ready..


And I also had this wooden crate die cut, just not coloured,
but that only took a few minutes to do..along with
the flowers..


See..


These paper pads are in A2 panels size, 2 panels on one sheet, very handy if you make smaller cards, which on this day I did..


Always have these folded cards on hand with envelopes..
I don't use them a lot, but this day I did..
But I can use them by butting them up for my bigger cards..


Paper, die cuts were added and the feminine cards were basically done..


I die cut lighthouses and this gorgeous new cover plate die from Temu
now that was fast and easy..


The lighthouse were layered up


and this time, just added a little strip of gold for the light,
 so much quicker..I usually inlay them..


This is the panel die..


I cut the palm tree panel in coloured card stock and white, the papers had co-ordinating.
colours with patterns..then changed things up by putting the light house on the coloured trees as they didn't show up much.


Added sentiments, photographed and packaged in less than 3 hours..


four male and three female..

So, there we go, a quick card making day and a happy customer.. 

and because it's Monday, the boy has shipped out and gone back to work, but not before I checked his luggage!!!


Good try Holly but no cigar!...

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx





14 comments:

Janette said...

Fabulous cards, just call you 'Hallmark', such a great little set and some gorgeous dies there too Chrissy.
Had to smile at Holly, Luna does the exact same thing with Mia, I keep telling her one of these days, hahaha. xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards you have made Chrissy

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

haha look at Holly in the suitcase.. love your cards and delightful images used xx

Margreet said...

Quick, but very beautiful cards, Chrissy.
That naughty Holly....it was worth trying...lol
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous selection of quick cards Chrissy love all the dies especially the lighthouse and little crate.Pic of Holly made me laugh -got to love a tryer lol
Carol x

jimlynn said...

Beautiful cards - ALL of them! I love the little baskets of flowers and of course the palms and lighthouse....yep, I love them all!
Lynn

Valerie-Jael said...

Holly is a little minx! Love the cards, all of them. Hugs, Valerie

*Vicki* said...

Really love those crate boxes with daisies! Beautiful Summer designs as well! I love the colors you've chosen on them too! Holly is trying to go on Vacation too!

Chris said...

That's a whole lot of fabulous cards to make in one day Chrissy, they all look amazing!
Good try Holly- hope the boy likes cat hair on his clothes, something to remember her by while he's away! xx

Conniecrafter said...

They are so pretty, love the flowers with the crate, and I love the male cards too, I agree putting the papers behind instead of doing inlaid is so much easier, helps to make the cards made faster.
HA ha, I like how Holly decided to snuggle up in his clothes.

Sarah said...

These are fab but, once again, Miss Holly steals the show!! xx

Brenda said...

Sarah said it, Holly makes me laugh. Your cards are all gorgeous

Lisa said...

LOL! Quick and simple. I am not sure what card maker can say yes this was quick and simple especially with many die cut parts, coloring, layering and adding colors. But these are really gorgeous.

pinky said...

Wow you are brilliant. I would have been stumped lol. Love all the dies you used and the beautiful outcomes. Holly is funny.