Followers

Saturday, August 5, 2023

COASTERS, CARD AND A BOX SET..

 Hello everyone,

Do you hear yourself when you are creating a post saying, Hello, Goodmorning, or whatever it is you start your post off with, ?..ha ha ha, I just heard myself saying Hello everyone, and I do it musically sort of, how funny..

Sharing today another tissue/serviette project, this was a big one, and sold very quickly..



Beautiful vintage style serviettes from Temu..
Glued down onto card stock and hopefully wrinkle free, not that it matters too much..


Made a small box to hold coaster inside..


Lovely florals..


the coasters were easy as the serviette with straight onto the cork..
and the were layered up with baking paper in-between to dry..


The box was covered in the serviettes backed with card stock when it was all dry..
trimmed and glued on.


Coming along nicely, no bad words in here on this day.


The top ready to go on..


and moved onto the bigger box for the card..


again, smoothing out wrinkles onto a 12 x 12 card stock, white,


Coaster box ready for decoration..


and trimming the edges off the coasters by using my fingers and rubbing..


Had some boring leaves already die cut and glued so fixed them up with a marker..


See, just right..


Added them on the lid with a Rose from my stash..


after inking them all first with brown dye ink..
gave them a more vintage look..


This if I remember was the card getting sorted..


Inking the edges of everything..


All the panels inked, flowers inked, 


inside done..


sentiment layer up after die cutting..


Don't forget the dots for the eyes, too many times I've brushed them off the desk..


Card came together beautifully..


Coaster box and coasters nestled inside, no dramas here either..


Plenty of sealing on too so they can take a hot cuppa..


Card and box all set up and I'm still smiling..


and my final photo, and very happy, no buts, like you were maybe expecting.
everything went really well...

Thank you so much for stopping by..


Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..

A perfect time to Craft   [anything goes]

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge   [anything goes - I didn't use the mood board]


The Creative Crafters   [anything goes]








16 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy

gr karin

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, YES!! I do sing things to myself and it can get out of hand at times, but then again, I am told I am a tad ditzy...hahaha...how rude.....
Anyways, beautiful set and box and card, I really love the pretty paper you chose from the ever favourite Temu, got another delivery yesterday and am waiting on two more coming, I am having to stop myself from looking for a while !!! well thats the plan..:))
Hope you have a lovely evening, its pouring here, surprise surprise, craft day beckons. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Chrissy this is stunning, your serviettes are also so beautiful, congrats and well done as always xx

Lisa said...

That is gorgeous tissue paper and I love that you coordinated a card, box, and gift with it too. Incredible!!!

Chris said...

I don't sing out loud much Chrissy- even to my own ears it's not a pleasant noise!!! I do sing in my head though (a lot)- however I do 'think out loud' all the time when I'm crafting...
Those serviettes were a brilliant find, love the vintage look of them. Your coasters, boxes and card are beautiful. xx

Dawn T said...

Just delightful Chrissy. I saw some cork based coaster when I was in KMart here in Perth so think I'll be bringing some back with me to try this. What sort of sealer do you use?

Margreet said...

You made a stunning present with the fab box and coasters. Those serviettes are awesome.
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

I talk to myself all the time at home - why not?! I saw your lovely pieces on FB, absolutely fantastic! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning set Chrissy love the beautiful napkins-I bought a selection off Marianne on FB and have just made a Christmas one(DT one so not blogged yet)love the coasters,beautiful card and co-ordinating box with all the flowers too.
Carol x

jimlynn said...

Whoa! Gorgeous paper and you've made such a fabulous project. The card, box, and coasters take my breath away they're so beautiful! LOVE!
Lynn

Donna Walls said...

Wow Chrissy, this is a gorgeous set of coasters in a lovely gift box and the matching card is stunning. Thanks for joining in at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope you'll join in again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

pinky said...

Oh yes I sing and I do it as loud as my throat allows lol. Luckily the neighbours are my son and family so well used to me!! I absolutely love this project. No wonder it was snapped up quickly!!

Conniecrafter said...

They are just beautiful, I love the napkins, they are gorgeous. Your flowering arranging is so lovely too, such great gift set. I am always losing the dots to my "i" it never fails.
So nice when crafting goes smoothly

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous set of makes from the gorgeous napkins Chrissy, So beautiful.
Faith x

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Brenda said...

Amazing! Not surprised someone snatched it right up. What a special gift if will make.