Followers

Friday, August 18, 2023

SPIDERMAN..

 Hello everyone,

Another order done, this time Spiderman and a box please..


I made the box first..it helps hold all my bits..
Then sorted out pictures and printed them.


One spider at a time was die cut..had an idea for the spiders..


If you look close, this picture of the box front was pink along the bottom,
 just running out of ink..


But it wa sokay, and time for the spiders..


I glued them right around the edge of the box..


all sides..



The front of the card got half a real of silk thread,
for webs..


and fished out gold brad stars...


Die cut in gold, Happy Birthday and
 added the 3 yr old and his name Jack..


Nice and flat still..


                                     Gosh, you can see the pink here, but the lady never said a word..



and there we go..
One card and box for a Spiderman crazed 3 yr old..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx



12 comments:

Janette said...

Fabulous card, one of my little grandsons was mad on Spider man, or Spider-dude as I called him :)) Your card is brilliant and he will surely love all those spiders. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

ooooo fantastic and gorgeous Chrissy he would love this

gr karin

Chris said...

What 3 year old Spiderman fan could resist these fabulous card Chrissy- little Jack is going to be delighted!
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Super card and box, he will love it. Anesha x

jimlynn said...

I can't think of anything more fun than this for a card - and box too. Love it! Spiderman and all the little spiders are so cute.
Lynn

Margreet said...

another gorgeous creation
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh your spiderman card and box is so full of fun! Brilliant idea for a 3 year old and he will love the added "webs" and "spiders" in there! My son dressed up as Spiderman every year for Halloween! Really cute personalized card!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful box and card. Whe my grandson was a kid, Spiderman was his big hero! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Conniecrafter said...

some little boy is going to love this special treat!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

The pink looks like it should be there, after seeing everything you'd done, of course she was lost for words with this amazing card.
Faith x

Sarah said...

That looks fabulous to me Chrissy and I am sure the little boy was chuffed!! xx

Brenda said...

How happy Jack must have been to see his Spiderman box and card! I love all the details youʻve added. Amazing!