Followers

Saturday, September 23, 2023

SILHOUETTE #2

 Hello everyone,

Back with a silhouette project number 2..

I also had a great day yesterday playing with my gel plate, but it is round, I like rectangle so went online and bought a bigger one, oooo, I'm so naughty, but made some really cool backgrounds, and I'll share those soon, might play with the big one today...


Oh, rightio, I'm sharing today, the photos were in this folder, ha ha ha..
But aren't they cool, just water drops on the ink and smoosh down,
 no don't smoosh, just press..


So away from smooshing and stuff, this is my second tag and I just loved the background on this, it was from leftover newspaper over sprayed and glued it onto cardstock and then sprayed it some more..


Lots of shimmer as my top and last spray was TH Mica Stain 
Hocus Pocus.
Then I stamped a Simon Says Stamp,  thick stamp called 'Wild Flowers,' it's a background stamp, and stamped it about 10 times to get it to show up..then I embossed it..


I embossed these little pretties too..


and these..


See...


Gluing down was an effort too, nothing wanted to stick..


Added the Fairies and made the hole in the top..


This one sitting there looking all ethereal,
 and I love the tiny black flower embellishments candy..


and there's my tag,
 All done...

So, there you go, 
Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Tag Tuesday   [Silhouettes]

Simon Says stamp   [use a background stamp]





17 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous tag. Love all the texture with mushrooms and fairies. Love your gelli circles. I've got a circle but forget to use it. you did well with the water droplets on them

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card and great backgrounds Chrissy

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Another fabulous tag and background-love the embossed silhouettes too-forgot to say earlier hope the eye test goes well and poor Holly-see how long she punishes him lol.
Carol x

Janette said...

Oh how lovely, love your gel plate backgrounds and can't wait to see what you do with the big plate, happy days. xx

Chris said...

A fabulous background for your silhouettes, the colours and shimmer create a magical atmosphere.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Oooooh, this is another gorgeous tag, love it VERY much! I can understand you buing a new gelli plate. I went mad thisy week and bought a set of an pastel face colours - no more spending for the next couple of weeks! Hugs, Valerie

jimlynn said...

Very pretty background and a beautiful magical looking tag.
Lynn

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome work with the black embossing Chrissy, clever you xx

Margreet said...

Awwwww, this gives such a beautiful result. It looks so magical!
xxx Margreet

Conniecrafter said...

Fabulous job on the background, bummer that the stuff didn't want to stick to it, great arrangement of it all to make this wonderful scene!

pinky said...

And why shouldn't you treat yourself Chrissy. It will definitely be well used by you that's for sure. I absolutely love this gorgeous tag, the background is truly magical. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday.

*Vicki* said...

The gel plate backgrounds turned out so beautiful! I love your fairy tag and the magical colors on this one! Fabulous scene!

Pia S said...

What a beautidul nighttime scene with solhouette details!

Brenda said...

The is beautiful, little fairies playing at twilight. Love it and that gorgeous background!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lurve the texture you got from the stamped images, your background is gorgeous too. More clever work, wish I had an eighth of your talent.
Faith x

Sandra Wright. said...

An absolutely gorgeous Tag, I love everything about it. The background is stunning and the fairies are adorable.
Thank you so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday x

Lisa said...

Gorgeous scene. Love, love, love the colors on the base and your addition of the silhouette die cuts.