Followers

Monday, October 23, 2023

AND CARD NUMBER THREE..

 Hello everyone,

Back with card number three and not sure if I cheated or not by using extra papers, but at least they were leftovers and I got to use them up..


Oh, I did, well I needed background papers in my defense and these
raspberry spotted papers yelled at me...


Same flowers..


and wow, these got snowed..


used a doily from my now tidy Christmas tub.


Popped on the panels..



and made a cluster for the top, with die cut pine needle branches,
 silver bells and those pretty pink berries
and all tied up with sliver thread..



A blast from the past, pom pom trim...


cluster going up..


and die cut silver snowflakes, they sparkle and shine under the lights..


LOTV sentiment is a die cut star shape and last of the straw logs..


And number three was done...


I had so much fun making these in one day, they were fast..
  especially if the prep is done, or you have leftovers.
 


Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Lyv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Sparkles Christmas Challengee    Christmas Flowers/foliage

Peace On Earth Christmas challenge   Anything goes -mood board [I loved the colours and snow]















19 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's another beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card love the fabulous way you put these items together, never fail to amaze my Chrissy... xx

Dawn T said...

Another gorgeous card Chrissy. So beautiful

Janette said...

Gorgeous cards Chrissy, love the papers used up too, all the embellishments look so frosty and festive. xx

Chris said...

A gorgeous set of cards Chrissy- all in one day too! What a great way of using up 'left overs'!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Another fabulous card using your leftover panels,great texture and embellishments,
Carol x

Diane said...

A beautiful card and a fabulous job of using up those papers!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

*Vicki* said...

Three really gorgeous Christmas card Chrissy! I love the flowers on each along with the papers and your layouts! I think my favorite are the pretty pine needle clusters!! Very cool!

Sarah said...

They really are lovely Chrissy, the flowers really look like Christmas roses xx

Heather said...

Another gorgeous project, Chrissy - I so love the look of these! Such a wonderful vintage feel! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Brenda said...

What a gorgeous trio of cards! I am so in love with your layered style and used of embellies.

Debbie said...

These are beautiful Chrissy, so elegant too. Perfect for our challenge at Sparkles Christmas. Hugs Debs DT x

coldwaters2 said...

These are awesome Chrissy I am so impressed by the detail of your designs and how it all comes together perfectly
hugs
lorraine x

Conniecrafter said...

I do love the layering of the papers with the doily on this one and the pom pom border is great for a winter theme card!

pinky said...

They are all absolutely stunning Chrissy, just screaming frosty Christmas!! The embellishments work so beautifully, you are such a talent!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

All of them just amazing.
Faith x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine DT

KraftiKards (my blog)
613 Avenue Create DT
AAA Birthday DT
Peace on Earth Christmas DT
Simply Clean and Simple DT
Love to Scrap DT
Love to Craft DT
Mix it up DT
Merry Little Christmas DT

Sue Jackson said...

What a beautiful set of cards! Each use some of the same elements, but you created three stunning and uniquely creative cards. Thank you so much for joining the Sparkles Christmas Challenge. I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT