Followers

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

TRIPLE B GUEST..

 Hello everyone,

Well, was I chuffed to be asked to be a guest designer over at Triple B Challenge  which stands for by the way, Birds, Butterflies, and Blooms, how pretty is that.



And here is my guest badge, so it is official..


and here is the mood board to get you going...

Gasp, gorgeous colours, 
so that is what I went for..the colours.

And here is my card full of Autumn splendor and how I 
made it...and a bird.


I die cut this little cutie,
 one of my favourite birds,
 cause it's easy to put together, even the fiddly bits..


Black, orange and brown..


My die cut leaves that need veins..


See, they far more real with veins.


Building my flower cluster, again on an odd bit of paper now need to transfer!!


so glued my bird on his branch first,
 and the background paper I didn't even make,
 it was in my stash of cut in half 12 x12 papers ready for cards and stuff,
 so that was a bonus..


Then the leaves had their turn of getting the glue treatment


added a moon or sun, late afternoon sun.....its a sun.


The cluster of flowers found their way over, came out different, and added a few more
plus a butterfly and some berries in yellow colour.


The leaves were added one at a time, you know I like to do that..


Use the scraps from these for coloured leaves..


They are cute not hard to cut out, just used my blossom and stood and cut in colours..


And added the leaves as if they were falling from the tree and into the Autumn garden
[ which has spring flowers in it..!! ]
 but we use our imagination and tell ourselves a story while we craft, that's what I do..

So thank you so much for stopping by, and thank you Darlene for inviting me over to play, I had a blast..

I'll see you all tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx








16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats on your GD badge and wow what a wonderful card. LOVE it and the fabulous colours and design xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats with your GR badge and gorgeous card you have made Chrissy

gr karin

Margreet said...

Congrats on being guest designer, Chrissy.
You have build up your card wonderfully. Always love your photos of the making of (and have a laugh at your comments).
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Congrats on the GD spot Chrissy, you designed a a fantastic card for them, full of autumn splendour and such glorious colours.
xx

Janette said...

Congrats on the GDT Chrissy.
Beautiful card as usual, love the bird on the branch and all those gorgeous flowers look so pretty. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Another FABULOUs piece and congratulations on being askedd to be a guest deigner at triple B! Your cards are always a treat to see! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Darlene said...

WOW! I knew you wouldn't let us down ... this is AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing how you made it ... very inspirational! You are SO CREATIVE and so what if there are spring flowers along with falling leaves ... it's all beautiful nature in my book!! lol Thanks again for being our guest designer! Glad you had some fun!

coldwaters2 said...

Congratulations on your GDT Chrissy so well deserved and your card is ....WOW outstanding work full of so much beauty well done you
hugs
lorraine x

*Vicki* said...

Big congrats to you on your well-deserved GDT spot my friend! Your card is amazing and you've knocked this one out of the park with the Autumn theme too! I adore that bird and your flowers look so pretty!!

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your GDT spot Chrissy so welll deserved.Fabulous card with all the beautiful dies and flowers
Carol x

Brenda said...

What a beautiful creation for your GDT spot. I love all those gorgeous fall colors. You just have an extra green thumb to keep those spring flowers alive into October.

jimlynn said...

Congrats on the guest spot! Fantastic!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the flowers on this beautiful card! Wow! So pretty and of course the bird is pretty special too. Beautiful card!
Lynn

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous Autumn scene, love that the bird even has Autumn colors and the leave falling is always a good touch, you know I never even thought about the flowers being spring flowers, I just thought about how they were arranged so lovely!

Sarah said...

That dicky bird is adorable Chrissy!! A super duper card xx

Diane said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous with all your beautiful details and pretty colors, I am sure the recipient of this card will treasure it always!! Thanks so much for joining us at Simply clean and Simple as our guest designer, we appreciate it so much!
Diane SCAS Co-Owner

pinky said...

This card is absolutely amazing. How beautiful is that scene and very realistic Chrissy. Your attention to detail is truly brilliant!