Followers

Monday, November 6, 2023

AND CHRISTMAS # 12

 Hello everyone,

What a great day,  [not] I accomplished nothing with that splash back and have come to the conclusion I'm trying too hard, trying to make things fit on a sheet 8 times bigger than my normal big cards, too much space to fill, so now I'm leaving until tomorrow, going to reset my head and start again..

Meanwhile, here is Christmas # 12 a snow globe..


I die cut this cute little snow globe out and inked up the top with ink..


and die cut the top layer in silver mirror card..
added the tiny church and tree, some snow flakes, all different sets.


used my Nuvo crystal drops for more snow..


Embossed a background on pale blue card stock.


From my trays I found these fronds already die cut so added them..


then these tiny pine cones..


Popped on the globe after stamping and adding a sentiment
on it's base.



Little bit of dimension, but too much and it is a small card..



And there she is in terrible light but shiny..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Snow Globe Challenge  [snow globe] A challenge over at ANNies World Wide Crafty Facebook




13 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful card with that wonderful snowglobe. Love the blue embossing.
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely precious and stunning entry into Hildegard Loch challenge... love that snow globe die x

Janette said...

This is a beautiful card, I love the snow globe, the frosty colour and such fronds on top, its gorgeous Chrissy. xx

Chris said...

I would imagine that the splashback is quite a challenge Chrissy but I have no doubt that you will get there in the end and the result will be spectacular!
Such a pretty card today, love the soft blues and your sweet snowglobe.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful snowglobe and embossing.
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a wonderful card, my favourite!! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

Dawn T said...

Simply gorgeous. Beautiful card Chrissy

Brenda said...

I love the soft blue in this gorgeous card. Such a sweet little scene youʻve created.

Conniecrafter said...

I just love globes and I like the pretty detail on the base of this one, it goes perfectly with your pretty embossed background for sure, love the church inside!

Pia S said...

It’s a beautiful snow globe die and it looks great in silver Mirri. Lovely little winter scene you’ve made for it. I find it inspiring to see scenes put together using various brands and sets, we do have a lot in our stash for mix and match possibilities.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

More gorgeousness Chrissy, love the tiny scene and the globe.
Faith x

pinky said...

That is the most beautiful shade of blue Chrissy and works perfectly with the little snow globe. That splashback sounds like it is stressing you no end!!