Followers

Saturday, November 4, 2023

CHRISTMAS # 10

 Hello everyone,

Christmas card #10..and feeling a little sting in my arms, the boy is home and we went for a walk today with the hot sun, bit of wind, and walked to Mitre 10 and bought shade cloth for the vege garden and the arms and shoulders got a touch of rays..

Anyway, onto todays card..




and a long way from traditional, but very pretty..


I die cut the flowers and leaves..


and a frame and even stamped a sentiment this time with a light grey ink..



I added a pretty corner detail die...


And LOOK!..glue got on there and clever me said you can fix...wrong, I ripped it.


Found these papers in my stash and die cut a little oval that the deer fitted inside..



Aww cute...


started adding flowers after they received a snow detail on their edges..



and placed gems and snowflakes in just the right places to cover up boo boo's..


and in the end, you can't really even tell..
unless you squint a bit and tilt your head..

So there we go, getting near the end..

 I have another huge commission to do, designing a 
Steampunk splash back for a new kitchen, exciting. it gets photographed, 
then pressed onto /into glass or something and then installed.
I'll get photos and show you when it is all done..

Thank you so much for stopping by,,

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx




15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely stunning my friend, 'fix it' Chrissy. I love everything about this card and how you have 'lifted' the frame and the colours are really wow factor. xx
[hope you didn't get too burnt.]

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Chrissy

gr karin

Janette said...

First of all Chrissy, I had no idea what 'Mitre 10' was so had to google it on my phone, feel so much better now I know, hahaha...Good to get some sunshine....I talk like I would know....!!!!
Your card is gorgeous and I actually like this colour for Christmas, it makes a nice change.
Can't wait to see the backsplash, if you end up all famous do not give your blog up, I would be devastated...:)) xx

chrissy xx said...

Such GORgeous colours Chrissy. I LOve your design with such pretty embellishments. See you've changed your blog design. Was quite a shock!, but,
very pretty.
Chrissyxx

Chris said...

Another stunning Christmas card, the colours you've chosen are so pretty- love the flowers and the embellished die cut frame. it all looks so beautiful!
Your new commission sound amazing- I really cannot wait to see what you create-I know it will look fantastic. Steampunk too- right up your street!!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous monochrome card love the colour and all the beautiful dies. Can't wait to see your Steampunk project.
Carol x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card in those teal colors and great details.
You're a real artist reading your huge commission to design something for a new kitchen. Very exciting for you and I wish you good luck.
xxx Margreet

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning creation Chrissy the colour is beautiful love the dies you have used this is another special card
hugs
lorraine x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, no boo boos visible at the end, well done! And your steampunk commission sounds very exciting! Enjoy, hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

Oh I can see why you were nervous in the previous post Chrissy but think you have aced it! This one is so pretty in those colours!

Sarah said...

A glorious card and the boo boo is on a need to know basis!! I love the pretty colour and brilliant design. Talking of which, Chrissy interior designer, well done you. Can't wait to see the finished splashback, bet it's magnificent xx

Sarah said...

...and don;t forget the Factor 50!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is beautiful, I love the colors you used, the flowers are gorgeous, and I love the picture inside the frame!

Brenda said...

This is beautiful, Chrissy. Iʻm almost glad the booboo happened because of the beautiful way you covered it.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

The end result is what matters and this is stunning Chrissy.
Faith x