Followers

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

CHRISTMAS # 28

 Hello everyone,

Three posts today, this is number one, as I have DT later on..then again later on..but time is ticking so lets get on..

Christmas card # 28...and a bit of show and tell..


I stamped these sentiments then forgot I had them, so die them into frame shapes for later..


This is the paper pad I've been raving about, such fabulous patterns..


For this card I went with red and plaid, cut my panels and insert piece,



made my tag, now already to go.


and this is my shaker panel, isn't he a hoot.



I needed a hat and have this wood stamp, stamped it and fussy cut.


and popped it on his head..


😄 he is cute.


and here he is.. all done..
 with his top foliage decoration and very shaky...

So. there we go, this is going to another friend who doesn't'
do traditional Christmas..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you later..

Challenges to enter,,,

Through The Purple Haze    [anything goes]

Christmas craft Creations   [ add a hat]






10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a fab and great card Chrissy

gr karin

Janette said...

Another fabulous card Chrissy. I love the plaid DP its abit gorgeous isn't it. The image and the frame are lovely. xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with great details Chrissy.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Such fun Chrissy, pretty shaker, love the flamingo in his Christmas hat- definitely non- traditional!
xx

Sarah said...

LOL....Such a great card!! xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaker card love the plaid paper and pink flamingo.
Carol x

Tammy said...

Such a cute card--brought a smile to my face this morning!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations!!
Please note that to be eligible for our prizes, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. I’ll check back before the challenge end date to see if you’ve updated to be eligible 🙂

Conniecrafter said...

so perfect for a warm climate Christmas, love that you added the hat :) So fun!

Shona Erlenborn said...

So clever! Love a shaker card and the tag with that cool flamingo! Thanks for sharing over at Christmas Craft Creations - please make sure you add our graphic to your post to be eligible for any prizes!

Stef Perry said...

I have a few friends that would love that fabulous santa-hat wearing flamingo! What a fun and creative card, Chrissy! I'm so glad you shared with us at Christmas Craft Creations!