Followers

Thursday, December 14, 2023

MERRY CHRISTMAS..DT

 Hello everyone,

Well after that wonderful blind going up and down like I have never seen one before, it is time for another, and nearly last for the year, DT post for..  LITTLE RED WAGON  and I'm your hostess and my theme is so easy,,,it is MERRY CHRISTMAS and I know that I'm going to be soooo busy commenting on this theme, so bring it on, all the project, cards, journal books, boxes whatever Christmas themed projects you have been doing, come over and share them with me...

For my project, I went all elegant..


Shared this colour before but found another deeper colour while tidying my scrap box into zip mesh pouches, and it went so well in the background of the poinsettia..


leaves as well, so pretty, love the tones..


another die set center for the flowers..in silver.


Did the candle holders again, and die cut all my bits and all ready to go..


I have had these papers in my stash for a very long time but they were only scraps so did a little surgery to make them fit my panel..




production line ready...


love these flowers..


panel with lacy edges first for the candles to sit on,
 and I glowed up behind their flames with a dauber..


Did the foliage and flower down the side..


added little heart shaped jelly gems with sparkles inside..


what the heck, lets slap on another flower and some leaves..


and some dribbling wax down the candles..
Nuvo stone drops in white.


And there she is, all done..


So do come on over and join in HERE   

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll be back later today..
Which totally confuses me when writing that as it does not make sense in my timeline, ha ha ha..

I'll see you later then..

Luv CHRISSYxx


Challenges to enter...

Dragonfly Dreams    [Christmas ]
   
Peace on Earth   [ anything goes Christmas]










19 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, love the colours too.
Hope you have had fun with the remote blind, haha. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous Piece! Just saying hello, hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, elegant and beautiful, love the aqua poinsettias and your fabulous candles.
xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful how you have build up this card, Chrissy.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Chrissy,love the candlesticks and those gorgeous poinsettias-love the colour too and your new blind.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card and great poinsettia's Chrissy.........gr karin

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A stunning card and I love the poinsettia colours, the drips? Well, that is clever. Love all the beautiful details.
Faith x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy. I love the pretty poinsettias, they're a lovely colour and beautifully arranged.
Lorraine x

Paperesse said...

Stunning card, Chrissy! I am always so impressed by all the details you put on your cards.

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and most spectacular design and colours are just gorgeous I really love your way of crafting..

Thanks also for joining us in our PEACE ON EARTH CHALLENGE, with this gorgeous design xx

Sarah said...

That's most definitely elegant. Gorgeous colours and, as usual, a fantastic design xx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is gorgeous, I do like that color of the flowers and I like how you added the ones at the bottom too, it sure does frame your candles so nicely!

Tee said...

Beautiful design, love the dimension & layering! Gorgeous Card.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

I love it. It’s gorgous Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly dreams

super mooi je kaartje. Tof dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Dragonfly dreams
Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls

Claudia's kaartjes said...

I love it. It’s gorgous Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly dreams

super mooi je kaartje. Tof dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Dragonfly dreams
Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls

Kate said...

Such an elegant card! Absolutely beautiful, Chrissy! I love the non-traditional colours of your gorgeous poinsettias too!

pinky said...

This one is just gorgeous, what a perfect colour you have chosen Chrissy!

Brenda said...

Beautiful, Chrissy! I love the colors and all that wonderful texture.

JanR said...

You certainly did go all elegant! Such pretty die cuts and I'm loving the colours!