Followers

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

TODAY IS WEDNESDAY...

 Hello everyone,

Today is Wednesday [ where I live it is ]..and it is hairdresser day and a cut this morning, thank goodness, I am looking like a wild man from Borneo...I have a DT project going up midnight here..I have a little bit of yard work to get done if it doesn't get too hot..my son has gone back to work.. 😉..and I have another bird project to share, plus some wins and badges, gosh, it's going to be a busy day..


started as I do quite often, a water coloured background, just slosh that paint on with plenty of water and it will sort itself out..


die cut branches and tiny leaves in all sorts of colours...


die cut these cute little birds and coloured them up with markers..


These tiny micro gems for their eyes..


On went the branches ..


and then I need chocolate coloured hearts,
 so coloured these wooden ones.


and on they went..along with the cute stamp sentiment.


nice and flat..


and there we go..
DONE!

this is where inspiration came from for my tag yesterday..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll be back later..

Luv CHRISSYxx..

Had some wins too..
















9 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, those little birds are super cute.
Not surprised at the wins, your so creative, well done. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Happy New Year Chrissy I adore this cute card those little birdies are delightful fab colours a super make, I am surprised you don't win more challenges Chrissy your work is so top notch
hugs
lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

I am having my hair cut in next couple of days too but luckily my daughter used to run a hairdressers many years ago so mine lives on site so to speak lol.Love your card with all the little birds and colourful leaves.Congrats on your wins too.
Carol x

Chris said...

Snap! Just had my hair cut too, feels so much better!
Fabulous card, those little birdies are so cute, it has a really happy feel to it with that bright blue sky and the fresh spring leaves.
Congrats on all your wins, well done you!
xx

Margreet said...

Hey Borneo girl....you're so funny....
Love all these birds on their branches....great inspiration.
Congrats on your toppers.
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful card Chrissy and congrats on your wins......gr karin

*Vicki* said...

Oh Chrissy, you're so funny!! Adorable card with those birds and the wooden hearts! Hope you have a fabulous day my friend!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness, they are so adorable, like how you colored them up. Like the sprinkling of the hearts too!

pinky said...

Absolutely adorable. So fresh and crisp looking with the blue background. Well done on your deserved wins!!