Followers

Sunday, April 7, 2024

LITTLE WOODEN TAGS..NOT WHAT I EXPECTED..

 Hello everyone,

I have been so busy, in my room, tidying up, rearranging shelves for my new habit and thoroughly enjoying myself, plus it is a little cooler and have two new roller blinds on the driveway side to match my craft room one that my Son bought me last year, and bought one of these this time too, I'm so spoilt, I bought the other one and love the privacy so much I'm getting three more for the lounge so I will be all matchy matchy..I can see out, but they can't see in...I SEE YOUUUUUU!!

Okay enough already...I purchased some wooden tags. and in the picture, they looked like a good size, BUT...when they came, they were so tiny, but I went with it and surprised how much stuff I got on there..


There were ten of them, but one was split,
 so, I had nine to play with.. 1 1/2 wide x 2 1/2 high.



and first I had to cover them, with book pages..


Forget tearing the edges..


I used my nail file, much quicker and dangerous, takes skin off pretty quick.


Job done, time for inking and it sure does make a difference..


All nine of them ready for something..



I think photos...
.and I printed out these lovelies after making them super tiny..


these girls came in strips..


and fitted well..


so after trimming all of them, I made a change.


and used my washi stickers first, 
I love these things now I know how to open them!!!




They are quite tiny too, but fitted in here really well...


There you go, that is done..


Strips of lace from my stash..excellent, using my stash up..



Ladies on and lace on the edge underneath..




stamping some tags then will die cut them out for the top....

But wait, I need more..



So I made these tiny little pockets to put on the back..


Surprisingly not hard or even that fiddly.


I crammed some paper in there to loosen it up a bit while it was drying..
saves cursing later when the tag won't fit in!!


little tags to go in..


perfect fit..


I made some hearts in pink and inked them too
and added the tag onto the string..



So, there is all the backs..


and here are all the pretty fronts after adding gold dangling hearts as well,
 from my stash.

So, there we go..

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...


C.R.A.F.T challenge    [anything but a card]

Crafty Gals Corner    [ anything goes]

Ellibelles Crafty Wednesday     [anything goes]




14 comments:

Margreet said...

You did a wonderful job with making the tiny tags. Unbelievable that you managed to put so much details on them.
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

there are fab and very beautiful Chrissy, great job with these little tags......gr karin

Janette said...

Amazing how much stash you crammed on to those tiny tags, they look great Chrissy. xx

Sheryl said...

Chrissy these have turnedout so well! Tiny but mighty!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Chris said...

These are so sweet Chrissy- so many pretty details on these tiny vintage style tags - love the little pockets on the back too.
xx

coldwaters2 said...

I am gobsmacked that's what I am Chrissy, only you could come up with something as beautiful and creative as this project, I would probably have just filed the tags once I had seen the size of them certainly not do all the wonderful things that you have done, I agree that inking the edges does make so much difference I love the vintage look with the ladies I love the added lace I love, love, love it all stupendous work
hugs
lolo x

Sarah said...

Oh my...they are fantastic!! xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Once again, I can hardly believe how fantAstic your Tags turn out, BIG wow! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

WOW these are fabulous Chrissy love all the elements and embellishments you managed to get on there and more stash gone too.
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

omg ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ these tags are amazing, love the lacey ones and the pocket ones are stunning xx

chrissy xx said...

Wow! you always amaze me Chrissy.
FABulous tags! So small and so much detail.
Yikes lol I wouldn't know what to do with just one!!
Chrissyxx

pinky said...

Oh your blinds sounds amazing Chrissy. Like the idea of seeing out but not in!! Wow these tags are absolutely gorgeous, front and back!! Love the little pockets too.

Brenda said...

These are so cute, Chrissy! They would be perfect for journals. And thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my they are so small but your did a wonderful job sprucing them up, I love that you added a little pocket on the back of them too with a tiny tag inside :) Beautiful layering on front, like the touch with the trim. I too have problems with some of my stickers, I need your trick :)