Followers

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

BIGGER IS BETTER...DT

 Hello everyone,

Is bigger better?..well, the challenge over at LITTLE RED WAGON  this week is..BIGGER THAN NORMAL.. I'm hostess and I chose the theme..sorry, hee hee..

My project this week is a whopper:.. 14 inches long...5 inches high..and too cute..


First up, die cut and colour the train and find a driver!


passengers next..


I do, do this you know..eyes..


luckily the die come in two's..


so my blind sheep can now see..


not hard to do, just have patience..


Needed to make a railway track..just cut strips in black, glue little ones on..
trim and you are done..


Grass die put in place..


building my fence,
 I don't like barbed wire fences,  but I know it sometimes is a necessity


and as this die was sent to me by Aussie Annie years ago,
 I keep using it, it looks so silly with straight wire, so barbed it is..


and the way these sheep who can see really well carry
 on, leaping all over the place we needed the fence..


Made some mountains with a sprinkling of snow..


all my bits ready to go..


and the pecking order is,
 mountains....trees...dirt...train track on top of that..
done!


Holly dropped in just after I popped the train on..



Lettering next..I die cut all my letters and sentiments..


Little guys name in gold..


The inside complete..


and all is done..

Happy First Birthday Eddie.. so cute..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you later for DT number 2..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

613 Avenue Create     ( anything goes option - one for the kids)

My Time to Craft    ( Super Cute)

Ally's Angels   ( Anything goes)

The Creative Crafters   ( Anything Goes)




16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, absolutely frickin' fantastic. Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Big, bold, fun and fabulous, a brilliant card for Eddie's first birthday, love the train and the scene you created with the fence and sheep- so glad they can see where they're going- it's really dangerous and very painful to jump over barbed wire fences if you can't!
xx

Margreet said...

All looks so easy as I look to your photos, but you also need a lot of phantasy to fix it all. Both in- and outside are stunning.
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a cute and gorgeous card Chrissy, great job........gr karin

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

what a wonderful card and I do love those sheep leaping around - so cute! Have a great weekend - Michelle x

crafty-stamper said...

You are not sorry at all are you lol! WOW what a fabulous 1st birthday card inside and out,love all your fabulous dies and details.
Carol x

Janette said...

Eddie is a very lucky little boy to receive this fabulous creation. It has everything from the train to all those seeing eye sheep, and the barbed wire fence is just perfect, you think of everything don't you. xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love this, so sweet! xoxo

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely, totally fantastic work of art Chrissy I love, love, love both the sheep and those fabulous little piggies, I had fun looking at your pictures as I always do and the finished article is top notch
hugs
lolo x

Paperesse said...

Super cute XL project, Chrissy! Love all that animal goodness.

Sarah said...

An amazing BIG card for Eddie!! Absolutely adorable xx

JanR said...

What a splendid card, Chrissy! All the die cuts are amazing. And you decorated the inside too - fantastic!

Conniecrafter said...

The animals are so cute and it is neat to see a barb wire instead of just plain fence for farm animals. But I do really love your scene with the trees, mountains and train track!

Imke said...

Amazing 1st b-day card, Chrissie. As always so many details- love it.

Imke
https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/

Kate said...

Wow!! That certainly is one big card! I had no idea from the photos so I'm glad you let us know. Such a fun, fun card too!

Brenda said...

What a delightful card for Eddie! I'm sure he was thrilled. Your details really make the day.