Followers

Thursday, July 4, 2024

AHOY...

 

Hello everyone,

I made a card the other and thought it would be enough colouring to make a challenge happy, but then thought, no it would not, as I don't colour as much anymore with markers, I used them for other things but colouring small things is too difficult...So..

Inking came into play...that's not hard..


I LOVE this lighthouse from Temu, he is huge and only missing one part !!


Built that , then cut out my seagulls, gotta have seagulls...


Stanely. my main squeeze.


Die cut the light house panels in red, that is how I found it was missing a piece, no big drama, just left i it out, you cannot even tell..


Now for the background..
a pale blue panel and a white ink pad with a dauber..


Did two, one for inside..


Added the lighthouse, some sand and a wave...


popped Stanely on the beach as the water was too deep!!..
added some seagulls flying around looking for french fries..


Not too dimensional..


A couple of easy sentiments placed here and there..

DONE!!

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow, with something fun and different..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..

Hobbywinkel De Egel    ( Lighthouse)

Double D Challenge   ( Nautical ) neat moodboard



Get Creative Challenge   ( Red, White and Blue )

Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge   ( Add some Red, white and Blue )























10 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Chrissy. The lighthouse look like it should look like that!

Janette said...

Another fabulous card Chrissy, I have to ask, what is missing from the lighthouse, am I gormless for not knowing because I love to see a lighthouse but this has me flummoxed...haha..Anyways, its brilliant and as always so happy to see your main 'squeeze' Stanley, he's a looker, haha. xxx

Barbara said...

I enjoyed seeing how you colored and assembled these die cuts to make this great nautical card. I love lighthouses, they are so regal and grand. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge.
Barbara Design Team

Margreet said...

Gorgeous lighthouse and a great card with Stanley and his friends (hope they found some french fries).
xxx Margreet

Paperesse said...

What a gorgeous card, Crissy!!! I love the nautical theme and coloring and the wonderful texture. Your birds look like they can fly off the paper!

Chris said...

Fabulous nautical card Chrissy, love your giant lighthouse, the rolling wave and Stanley looks right at home there on the beach.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful tag Chrissy........gr karin

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love the nautical scene, another fab assemblage on a card! xoxo

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous nautical scene Chrissy! I love how you've done the ocean waves and that lighthouse is amazing with the seagulls!

Conniecrafter said...

Great seaside card, neat details on the lighthouse, love those waves and yes seagulls love those french fries, I wonder if they are bad for them as they are for us :)