Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

TWO STEPS BEHIND..DT

 Hello everyone,

Well great intentions and all that, I didn't make it here Monday, or Tuesday for that matter and now it is late Wednesday for me, and I'm crawling on here to share my DT project..

I'm fine, nothing wrong at all, just too many orders and not enough days in the week, and some orders are  biggies!!

So, today is LITTLE RED WAGON CHALLENGE DAY  and our lovely is hostess is Kate and her theme is...

TWO STEPS BEHIND - create a step card or something with a unique design.. 


I made my shape, three times, as I cut it in half once, then wrong side and then I don't know what happened, it just worked..


Papers were all sorts from same pack but not really matching, they just went together..


even added a simple strip to make it look like the panel was covered and just looks nice when you look at it side ways..


I bought a packet of butterflies, black and white from  Aall and create..


Bulky flowers from my stash from the old days..lol.. 
I don't use them very much these days, but they are pretty..


and a simple die cut, Just For You.


close up of flowers...



and one more photo looking down..


so, there you go, come on over and join us...


Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow...

Luv CHRISSYxx








15 comments:

Chris said...

A beautiful stepper card Chrissy, love the papers and flowers, all so pretty.
xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful card Chrissy. Me too I still have lots of flowers (the same as yours).
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

As usual yyou have created a wonderful piece, love it! You are so clever with your layering and piecing, wonderful! Hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card and paper Chrissy.........gr karin

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Chrissy. A really pretty card.

Janette said...

Its very pretty Chrissy, love the shape and that paper is beautiful. Its sad how we don't get to use our stash of flowers so much now, mainly because of postage reasons but still, your card has done them proud. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Chrissy this is so beautiful I love those amazing papers also those gorgeous added flowers and butterflies it looks wonderful
hugs
lolo x

Conniecrafter said...

Wow, that is gorgeous, love the papers, such pretty flowers to go with it and I love the fancy script on the sentiment die!
Good luck with all your orders!

*Vicki* said...

Your stepper card is absolutely gorgeous my friend! I love the papers and your always lovely details you add! No worries as I'm forever trying to catch up with so many things like leaving some comments to my blog friends! LOL HUGS

JanR said...

So pretty! All the pink is wonderful! Nice to hear I wasn't the only one who had some struggles with this challenge. (:

Imke said...

Seems that we all had trouble with this challenge **smile** but at the end we managed it all ! AND your shape looks so beautiful with the lovely paper and flowers.

Imke ~ "MY CRAFTY PLACE

pinky said...

This is just beautiful Chrissy. You've made me want to go and make one now!

Kate said...

Beautiful card, Chrissy!! Such gorgeous flowers and I love the little butterflies too!

Brenda said...

Chrissy, this is gorgeous. I absolutely love the floral papers and all your embellies are just perfect as usual!

Paperesse said...

Another gorgeous creation, Chrissy!