Followers

Monday, August 12, 2024

VINTAGE TAG..

 Hello everyone,

Made a little tag the other day while I was painting and rearranging my craftroom, getting the shelves in and sorting where I want stuff.. I finally have the bookcase out of the closet and alongside my TV on the same wall as my other bookcase and slapped some paint around so they matched..

Here's a few pictures...


Dean getting the shelves up..


and taking a break but not very peacefully, he is the only one she will do this too..


Right side bookcase..just moved up to the doorway...


TV in the middle..


and right side bookcase, from the closet..



The cupboard all painted and ready to go..
I can swivel my chair from computer to sewing machine and printer...love it.



Die stayed the same...


I had very high cube storage on  my desk and they stored a lot of stuff, daily sort of, stuff, but they've gone now
and now I have the sides of those cubes as a barrier behind my desk so my stuff won't fall off..

I have drawers under the desk and top one now stores the rest of my " Daily Stuff "..

So that's the room done and now my, tag, simple, just a few layers and pockets..


A ready mad etag from my stash that I had made ages ago, and book pages..


Glued on



and a pocket in same boo pages, make it all secret and stuff..


see!,,


Laid on the stickers, inked the edges, and a tag to inside the tag!!


A little bit of chain..


and a teeny tiny clip


For no other reason than I liked it..


and there we go..

DONE!..

Thank you so much for stopping by today..
I'll be back Wednesday with DT..see you then..

Luv CHISSYxx

Tag Tuesday  ( Vintage )


















14 comments:

Janette said...

I love your new set up Chrissy, looks brilliant and all your pretty boxes are a gorgeous touch. It must be great to have so much space and storage.
Your tag is gorgeous, very grungy and very 'you'. Enjoy your new space.. Btw, our Luna is mad about my son too, I think its the male female thing, I call her a little trollop..hahaha..

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful tidy room. Love the little helper. lol Great tag as well. Anesha

Chris said...

Gorgeous vintage style tag Chrissy...and wow! your craft room looks amazing...really love your storage boxes on the shelves they're just so beautiful..and isn't all so tidy!!!! xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous craftroom. All look so beautiful.
Stunning tag. It seems so easy.....
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

WOW amazing craft room Chrissy, love the Vintage tags and images.
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

your bookcases are looking fab and gorgeous with all those maps. beautiful tag again Chrissy.......gr karin

Sarah said...

That's wonderful Chrissy down to the tiny chain and clip, such brilliant detail. I do love to see Holly, she has such character xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Your room looks so pretty and tidy now, love it. Dean and Honey worked well! Love the vintag tags, so pretty, thanks for linking to Tg Tuesday, much appreciated, My Temu order came today so now I have lots of vintage images and lovely papers. Oh, and somehow I bought a new handbag while I was at it, cool! Hugs, Valerie

Brenda said...

Your room looks so good and organized and it all makes so much sense. As for your tag, I love every detail down to the tiny paperclip.

*Vicki* said...

Your book cases are looking so nice and I love the pretty boxes you have on them for sorting! How nice to have a special handy man to help you with it all too! Holly was showing appreciation! LOL Your vintage tag turned out really amazing too!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Chrissy! Love your vintage collaged tag. But wowzers, your craft room re-do is awesome! The boxes you covered look so so chic and everything is coordinated. And I'm jealous of all that clean workspace on your desk, heehee. XOX

Conniecrafter said...

Your room looks fantastic, all your pretty boxes on the shelves is so pretty to decorate your room. Looks like you have a great organized system and everything very handy.
Loving the collage feel to your tags, of course I like the vintage part of it!

pinky said...

Oh wow Chrissy your son has done an amazing job. Your craft room looks beautiful with all those gorgeous boxes on show!! Great use of your space and a swivel chair that hits your three regular points is just brilliant!! I absolutely love your tag and with the pocket we are getting two for the price of one!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday.
Pinky

Sandra Wright. said...

Loving your Tag, it is perfect for my theme over at Tag Tuesday. Thank you so much for playing along. Your craft room looks amazing by the way. x