Followers

Friday, September 27, 2024

MORE BABIES..

 Hello everyone,

Baby season is well underway and they are popping up all over the place..Spring is here and I've had plenty of orders and some even a little different...


I purchased this cute little die set and gosh, with mixing and matching you can so many
different designs with it, in fact I spent nearly a whole morning just cutting and matching things up..



So Magnolia papers I have had for years than I wish to say,
 and finally cut a dress out of it..


See, and it was not stressful at all..


Lots cut out and some inked.


cut twice, once in solid colour, once is stripes,
 trimmed the solid ends off and paper pieced onto stripes.
and vise versa..


Plain cut dresses, but that is going to change...


all my papers and card stock were scraps




Cut twice, once in white, once in spot, spot on top of white..
a different look.


more all in ones. my boys wore suits like this..lol..


So first up is a baby girl card, but not how I love to do them all vintage and stuff, 
these were for a lady who is a young Nana..


and wanted brown and yellow..


I do what I'm asked to do even though I sneakily change things up a bit,
and she believes it was her choice.


Die cut buttons, I love these, they look so real but are flat and a pink teddy..


see,
 just thicker card stock and the buttons are fabulous..


cute sentiment die cut onto a circle punched out..

Next one..


i loved these papers, they are Easter, but you cannot really tell and I loved the bunnies..
this is the inside of card #2


The outside..
 This one for another girl and this time I was happier making it.




I used off cuts to make shapes and layered them up and added the cute dress
on the adorable hanger.
stamped and die cut the sentiment tags and hung them in place and added more of those cute buttons..

Done..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx



































No comments: