Followers

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

MAKE IT SPOOKY - OR NOT

 Hello everyone,

I'm hostess this week over at LITTLE RED WAGON  and my theme, great for some, not for others, is 

" HALLOWEEN IS COMING - MAKE IT SPOOKY OR NOT" 

I really enjoy making this type of project, we don't celebrate in New Zealand, in my house or street, but some wander around without any effort being made costume wise, and beg for your stuff..



Die cutting, a very important thing for me, and mushrooms, toadstools and pumpkins are number one..




Can you really have too many mushroom dies...NO!..lol..


Pumpkins were inked up with a very old and still to notch Stampin' up ink..
Pumpkin Pie.


Background was a mess for awhile as I tried to blend and my wrists were not happy, nor my shoulder as I stand all day and craft and should have sat down..


So moved on to my water paints..far quicker.


and just kept adding and drying and was a very pleasant time after all.


Needed black..


added some, was not happy..


added more...better.


Made a moon...


It came out pretty good..


Added tree branch and dark grey clouds..


A spider web hanging from the tree..


Dark green grass and rickety old fence..


The Cauldron and pumpkins along with mushrooms..


some black crows along the bottom, bats and little details that I cant even see any more..

so there you go..


Come on over here and share, cute, scary, frightening, terrifying, funny, fun, anything Halloween..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx..

Challenges to enter..

Crafts Galore   ( Anything goes )

The Daisy Chain Challenge   (Autumn and or /  Halloween )


The Crafting Challenge ( Halloween / Fall)

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge   ( Anything Goes - Halloween )


Lost Coastal Portal to Creativity   ( 31 days of Halloween )


Try it on Tuesday   ( Halloween )





































No comments: