Followers

Saturday, May 23, 2026

BABY BOY #2

 Hello everyone,

 Baby card number two..and another brown one and believe it or not, I'm getting  used these colours and had a great time making this one then buying more papers in neutral and threw in a pink set too..


Same papers but different sort of design..


tri fold, papers die cuts and folds, pockets and stars..


I saw this cute pocket fold on Facebook reels,
we will finish it later, meanwhile..


I went star crazy 


and another cute little airplane with a teddy bear pilot..


and a sweet little teddy inside the oval of stars..


and here is the pocket flap...and inside, is......


a hot air balloon with clouds and it is held together with a tint velcro dot.


The front has a very thick die cut label glued together, added brads and the die cut word Baby..

So there you go..
I'm hooked !!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by, I'll 
be back soon ish with a baby girl card..

Luv CHRISSYxx
















10 comments:

Chris said...

This just as cute and gorgeous as the first one...and I still love the neutral colours!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very sweet and gorgeous Chrissy...............gr karin

Pia S said...

Absolutely adorable. I think the neutral color palette is lovely for a baby design.

pinky said...

Another little beauty and the soft colour palette works perfectly. I love the extra flaps inside to showcase that sweet air balloon. Absolutely beautiful Chrissy.

Janette said...

I am loving these baby cards of yours Chrissy, the papers and images are adorable and the pocket inside is too sweet...( I love pockets on everything and anything...) Beautiful card, you have to make more. xx

Margreet said...

Another fabulous baby boy card. Love the neutral colors, the bears and the flying theme.

Conniecrafter said...

So adorable, more great papers. I love the stars around the oval, the teddies are so cute and I just love the flaps with the arched scallops on them!

Brenda said...

Iʻm loving these trifold cards! They are such a fun surprise. These papers are gorgeous and so perfect for sweet baby cards!

Lisa said...

Your trifold baby card is adorable with the neutral palette, the sweet teddy bear pilot, the star filled oval, and the clever pocket fold, and the little hot air balloon inside adds such a fun surprise that makes the whole design feel joyful and full of personality.

Paperesse said...

This is sooooooooo precious!!! Love all the details and the neutral colors.