Hello everyone,
I'm back and it is Wednesday and time for a new challenge over at Little Red Wagon and our lovely Brenda is our hostess this week and her theme is " Create you own background " one of many things that is a favourite of mine..
So, I made some big tags..
and these are the final few tags in my stash that I made so long ago..
See, pretty big..
and I plunged right into my sticker stash of flowers..
Gosh, I love these stickers, they are so pretty..
So made heaps..
Then the modelling paste came out..
and used a stencil to smooth the paste onto the tag..
They dried beautifully, time for stamping..
You may have to squint a bit but there is a lot of stamping..
numbers and text..
Then I spattered them with white paint..
of course the butterflies had to come out to play..
and they are beautiful too..
By now there was a lot going on and they were finished..
I love them..
so do come and join us HERE
Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you soon..
Luv CHRISSYxx









.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

16 comments:
Love these tags Pinky, the white stencilling on the kraft, together with the black text makes a wonderful background for the pretty flowers and butterflies. xx
Beautiful tags, Chrissy. Love how you put them together.
Love these tags. Great way to use those lovely stickers. Anesha x
Love the white paste, utterly fabulous tags! xoxo
these are beautiful tags Chrissy.............gr karin
Chrissy these are stunning. Such a lovely idea to use those gorgeous flower stickers and the paste background is gorgeous, love these tags. xx
They are certainly lovely flowers and butterflies, great backgrounds with the paste and stamping, wonderful tags!
I love them too! Those stickers are gorgeous and the added paste and stamping look amazing!
Your large tags are stunning with the kraft base, crisp white stenciling, layered stamping, and those gorgeous floral stickers, and the added butterflies and paint splatters bring everything to life, creating backgrounds that feel rich, textured, and beautifully finished.
Beautiful tags and flower/butterflies stickers, love the textured stencilling too.
Carol x
You are my queen of layers, Chrissie ! Awesome tags.
Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
I love them too Chrissy, really beautiful tags xx
I love them too. I figured this would be right down your alley. Great, beautiful tags, Chrissy!
So very pretty! And the size is fabulous, too! All those layers look fabulous together!
Oh Chrissy these are absolutely stunning. The flowers are so pretty and the white embossing really brings the tags to life. Love them so much!
Gorgeous tags, Chrissy!!! Love the backgrounds, flowers, butterflies and all the added details.
Post a Comment