Hello everyone,
I had a little play the other day, not knowing where I was going or why, just played and ended with a double sided flip flop ( concertina ) booklet thing, and used up quite a bit of paper that was calling to me to use up, and some new black lace..
This is what I started with in white with brown panels..
These are the papers no brand just papers
This is my new black lace, I used the one on the reel..
paper frames that started white and got the grunge treatment.
these are very light paper floral corners..
and went on nearly every other corner
one up top, one down bottom..
Then came the lace..
then I just kept going adding paper dolls and
bits and pieces..
the front, and the pretty big soft rose tied with black ribbon..
one side..
other side ( back side )
and fold like this..flip flop.
all the way to closed..
and there you go..
That gave me a few hours of play time in my room when there is nothing to do
and some thing to go on my shelf..
Thank you so much for stopping by, I'll see you soon..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Challenges to enter...
Crafty Catz ( Anything goes )
Creative Creases ( Anything goes with fun fold )
Girlz Creative Fun ( Anything goes - use papers )













12 comments:
Gorgeous project Chrissy, The beautiful black lace and big pink rose add to the vintage vibes and provide some lovely texture. xx
It always seems so easy when I read your story. But when I see the beautiful photos I think: that's not my kind of thing to make. I love playing with paint. But I do love your creation and that black lace is wonderful!
Seeing as you didn't know what you were doing in the beginning this turned out beautifully Chrissy. You are very creative .
what a gorgeous project you made again Chrissy......gr karin
Its so pretty, love the deep colours and that lace is amazing on there. xx
So cool, I love how you distressed the frames and used them. that lace is so pretty. Lovely detail in the corner treatments. Love those papers and that pretty soft flower for the front, Like the idea of tying it all up with ribbon, lovely creation!
Fabulous concertina booklet, love the beautiful papers, lace and embellishments.
Carol x
Wonderful card.. Thanks for joining us at Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
super toffe kaart. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
Crea lieve Groetjes Claudia ❤️π¦❤️
Mijn FB pagina: Claudia's Kaartjes and more
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas (XMAS) π
Girlz makes Guyz Cards (GMGC)π
Girlz creative crafts (GCC) πΈ
Creative sketchy girls (CSG) ❤️
Girlz Rebel Challenge (GRC) π
Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap (GCFAOS) π¦
Girlz & The Art of Letters (G&TAOL) π
Girlz Creative: Splash it with color! (GC:SiwC!) π
Creative Color girlz (CCG) π¨
That looks so elegant and very pretty Chrissy. I love how you gather all the right pieces and finish it off so perfectly!
I think your play time was very productive indeed!!! An absolutely stunning project, Chrissy!
Wow, this is such an elegant and vintage fun fold. I love the wonderful papers, and the lace is incredible. Thank you for participating in the Creative Creases Challenge! We hope you can join us again soon. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
This is gorgeous and that lace...so yummy!
Post a Comment