Hello everyone,
Welcome to another challenge over at Little Red Wagon and our Imke is hostess and carrying her alphabet going and we are up to " O "...for outdoors..
This is what I got up to using up more ephemera..
These are my masculine outdoors type papers and ephemeras..
and ephemera from Mintay I love ephemeras.
So picked my papers and started making a scene..
on the card not out loud..
added die cut branches across the top..
Then started placing the ephemera in layers trying to achieve
balance of sizes..
The inside, a place to write and a log stump
with a friendly crow on top with some toadstools..
And finally added some more crows on the branches
done!..
so do come and join in with us HERE
Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll see you soon..
luv CHRISSYxx








12 comments:
Brilliant project and it's always great to get a use for a gathered ephemera. I love this one inside and out.
Beautiful outdoor scene, Chrissy!
Beautiful woodsy scene, Chrissy! You nailed the theme for sure!!!
You did a fantastic job of showing depth of the scene with your great placement of everything, Awesome inside too, LOVE it!
Stunning as usual Chrissy. Lovely project
fantastic and great card Chrissy.......gr karin
You most certainly rocked this challenge. I love to see how you build your scenes. Beautiful!
I love it Chrissy, especially the birds on the branches, got to say I think your the queen of ephemera, you always have the perfect pieces to enhance everything. Anyways, I love this card its gorgeous. xx
I really like how you built this layered outdoor scene with the masculine papers, branches, and ephemera because the depth you created with the overlapping pieces gives the whole design a rich woodsy feel that draws me right into the setting.
Perfect outdoors card, love the scene you created with all the layered ephemera plus the two little crows.
Carol x
Great card, Chrissy! Loving the masculine vibe.
Perfect masculine and outdoor scene, Chrissy. Love it.
Imke~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
Post a Comment