Hello everyone,
Back to sharer a nautical card I made using as much chipboard ephemera I could, only cheated a tiny bit with minor details..and the card is big, 10 inches wide open like a double door and 8 inches high..
This is my plan..open..
( I was wondering what the blur in front was and it was Holly)
closed..it open like a double door..
papers from my stash, not all the same,
some slight differences here and there, but they work..
The front cover papers match..
ephemeras out and ready to go..
the cork cut into slivers for the sand..
and onion netting in place and ephemera going on..
I decide not to make scenes I just layered them
on like a giant cluster.
the inside with the netting and ready to go
and I glued on the clouds..
Here we go...
the front..
this is the inside it has ephemeras but not too many as I didn't want the bulk..
This the outside or backside and a place to write your message.
and back to the beginning..
So there we go, this was a really fun project to do and did I use up lots of ephemera
chipboards...NO!! but I made a small dent..
Thank you so much for stopping by, I'll see you soon..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Challenges to enter...
Cardz4Galz ( Seaside / Coast )
Creative Knockouts ( Summer Fun )
I Spy with my little eye ( Something by the Sea )
The Sisterhood of crafters ( Fish and sea creatures )













.jpg)



.jpg)



18 comments:
You make me want to make more and more beach type scenes, once again Chrissy, this is really fabulous, I love the papers and the way you stacked everything up, it really pops, love it. xxx
Absolutely beautiful card, love the papers and all the ephemera, beautiful scenes inside and love the light houses.
Carol x
Another beautiful nautical creation, Chrissy!
You are AMAZING!! This is just FABULOUS and very, very tropical / beachy! Well done my friend! Such an inspiration! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Sisterhood of Crafters Owner
So many amazing details on this gorgeous creation! Absolutely love how it turned out! Thank you so much for joining in the fun at I spy with my little eye challenge!
Oh My! What a spectacular creation. Its a truly wonderful seaside card and has so much going on. Reminds me of a Diorama I saw in Amsterdam actually. Thanks for sharing at cardz4galz, Johanna
Wow! So many pretty embellishments and so much detail Chrissy.
It really is FABulous! LOve everthing about it.
Chrissyxx
Oh I do love to be beside the seaside....wonderful card Chrissy, love the seascapes inside and the fabulous clusters of ephemera outside. Just makes me want to walk on a beach!
xx
wow this is gorgeous Chrissy, beautiful done.........gr karin
So much detail in this Chrissy, it's amazing!
Great job on using up stuff. What an amazingly detailed creation. Those papers are so perfect and so is all that yummy ephemera.
What an amazing creation - so many elements which work so well together. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT
Wow that is just fantastic! Such a nice big size to make your fabulous scenes, you did a wonderful creation with your ephemera, the layering is just wonderful and I love the scenes on the inside too!!
What an incredible project, Chrissy. The double‑door format alone makes this card feel special, but the way you layered all that chipboard ephemera turns it into a full seaside story. The cork “sand” and onion netting are such clever touches, and the inside is just as beautifully considered as the front.
I could flick up and down this post for the rest of the day Chrissy. I absolutely love a beach theme and this one is beautiful. You have so many ephemera but I am glad it only made a small dent into your stash lol. Keep them coming!!
This is absolutely STUNNING! Truly a gorgeous creation. This would be one I'd want to just keep for myself because I like it so much (I have some like that :-).
Amazing creation with an absolute wealth of interesting detail, beautifully designed and put together. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Spy” challenge
Pauline xx
Gorgeous!!! You should go check out the latest post on Creative Knockouts, your name was pulled for a winner for an older challenge that someone else didn't claim. :)
Post a Comment