Followers

Wednesday, June 17, 2026

SYMPATHY..DT

 Hello everyone,

It's DT time for Little Red Wagon and I'm hostess this week with the theme...I'm so sorry - Sympathy or even apology would be okay..

I find making sympathy cards not too difficult if I don't need one and get orders for them quite often but always in a rush so it is always good to have some in your stash..


This was the easiest way for me on this day,
 I let the papers do the work and just added white butterflies..


and also took the plunge and stamped right on the front, 
no label and very little practice..
and nailed it..


The butterflies were die cut in white, just plain little butterflies
with a black body..


They almost fly off the card front..

So there you go..
Do come and join us HERE


Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx







14 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sympathy card and floral paper, love the little die-cut butterflies.
Carol x

Janette said...

You know Chrissy, this to me is a perfect design for a sympathy card. I love the white flowers and butterflies, its perfectly acceptable, so pretty and feels heartfelt. xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful Chrissy. Love the white butterflies and your stamping is just perfect!

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, love that paper and yes I find it a bit daunting to stamp the sentiment straight onto the paper and I’ve had one or two fails too!

Chris said...

This is beautiful Chrissy, a perfect sympathy card. You are absolutely right, it's far easier to make a sympathy card when you don't actually need one.
xx

Conniecrafter said...

So lovely, the sentiment shows up very nicely on the flower, and the butterflies are a lovely addition to it!

KarinsArtScrap said...

just beautiful Chrissy..........gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Perfect papers Chrissy and this is actually the best way to make a sympathy card I think, Just the paper and a butterfly xx

JanR said...

Lovely card, Chrissy! The papers are so pretty and the butterflies look wonderful.

Lisa said...

Your sympathy card feels so gentle and heartfelt with the soft floral paper doing the quiet work in the background, and the white butterflies add such a peaceful lift while your direct stamping on the front gives the whole design a clean confident finish that suits the theme beautifully.

Imke said...

Lovely paper for a Sympathy card and the butterflies are a perfect Touch.

Imke ~ my Crafty Place
https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/

Brenda said...

I totally agree, it is better to make this type card ahead. Yours is gorgeous. I love the beautiful floral paper and the simple butterflies are just perfect.

Kate said...

This is so pretty, Chrissy! The muted tones are perfect for a sympathy card, and the extra little butterflies are the perfect touch.

Paperesse said...

A beautiful card, Chrissy! Those butterflies just make it.