Hello everyone,
I'm back sooner than I thought, but had to share some things I received for my birthday and what I did with them..
These gorgeous travel style papers from Cia Bella 12 x12
called Eastern Journey..
and decided to make a booklet...which nearly turned in the War and Peace picture novel!!
This I decided was going to be my cover..
with other stuff added of course.
I made cream pages and the hinges
Lots of the papers had such good size pictures like A5 size,
made things a lot easier for me..
and so many cut apart sheets..
The pale blue flowers featured through the pad ,but for me never enough,
so I tried die cutting some, but they weren't the same
but still poked them into gaps.
see..
All the fussy cutting and panels ready for action along
with ephemeria I made up.
That's is when it hit me..photocopying
so I cut the flowers out
and copied and copied and copied..
now I was happy..
I made the envelopes and tiny tags
and I used the flowers as pockets in some cases
made flaps that open into something else
and vintage cream lace everywhere, plus lace hides boo boo's
I added film strips from my stash and ephemera
and these pale blue floral papers just blended right in
when I was getting low..perfect.
And there we go..done..
I hope there weren't too many photos..
Thank you so much for stopping by..
See you soon..
Luv CHRISSYxx










































12 comments:
Your travel themed papers come together in a richly layered booklet, and the fussy cut florals, envelopes and lace accents create a lush vintage feel that makes your project captivating.
Those papers certainly are gorgeous, great idea to photocopy the flowers so you had enough to play with. Your epic tome of a book is beautiful as always.
xx
Gorgeous project Chrissy. It is a real treat for my eyes. Every page is awesome and the blue flowers are so lovely!
Fantastic booklet, wow you found some great papers to use for a travel booklet. I love your die cut flowers to go along with the set and papers.great tuck spots and pockets for all your tags and ephemera. Wonderfully put together!
gorgeous project you have made and fantastic papers again Chrissy............gr karin
War and Peace would be very very boring next to this beauty Chrissy. Those papers are gorgeous and all the beautiful flowers are stunning, its a stunning book. xx
Absolutely fabulous book and papers Chrissy. Beautiful flowers, lace, pages, love the tiny tags and envelopes-brilliant.
Carol x
A gorgeous project Chrissy. Love the designs and those pretty blue flowers.
Lorraine x
Oh my goodness, what can I even say about this wonderful treasure! All the gorgeous pics and flowers, details, details. You are amazing!
Speechless again, honestly you are amazing!! Another beautiful journal xx
Wowsa! Absolutely stunning!!!
Where do you get your energy from Chrissy, you must have needed a lie down after that amount of fussy cutting! It's absolutely beautiful, each and every page and glad you got some extra flowers with your photocopy idea!!
Post a Comment