Hello everyone,
It's LITTLE RED WAGON TIME and our Imke is hostess with her alphabet theme..
" P " is for pink..
Another tri fold card for me with lots of pink flowers..
Beautiful rose papers
and a little flap to help with closure.
Three ovals and two gorgeous flower stickers..
and one for writing a message..
I added more stickers in layers to the front
a black gold embossed Happy Birthday along with a butterfly
die cut in white and black spot details on her wings..
and done!!.
So do come and join us HERE
Thank you so much for stopping bu..
I'll catch up real soon, I'm on Grandchild duty as it is school holidays and we have have photo album duties to do for his Mum
Luv CHRISSYxx
.







14 comments:
Beautiful, romantic card Chrissy. Enjoy your Grandchild duty.
Beautiful floral card Chrissy, gorgeous papers and fabulous design (as always!)
Enjoy the time with your grandson.
xx
Gorgeous tri fold card, love all the beautiful papers and flower stickers.
Carol x
Your card is gorgeous! I love how well the stickers play with your beautiful flowers. Enjoy your grandson!
Wow that is gorgeous, I love the pinks, you did a wonderful job of layering the stickers on the front and the 3 ovals inside are pretty with their flowers too, great design!
very beautiful and romantic card Chrissy...........gr karin
Beautiful Chrissy, do love abit of pink too and those flowers are perfect.
Hope your enjoying time with your grandson. My lot break for summer next Tuesday, should be a fun filled six weeks hahaha. xx
Just GORgeous! So much detail as always Chrissy.
LOve 'pink'.
Chrissyxx
I'm sure you had fun with your Grandchild duty. xx
Lovely card, Chrissy! Those papers are so pretty!
I love your design, those images are really beautiful . x
As always, just stunning, Chrissy!!!
Your trifold card is just so pretty Chrissy. Love the soft pinks. I hope Grandchild duty went well and you behaved yourself lol.
Beautiful floral card , Chrissy. I like the soft colors.
Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/
So incredibly pretty!! Your papers are perfect for the challenge!!
Post a Comment