Hello everyone,
It is Wednesday and time for Little Red Wagon and I am hostess this week with the theme...
" Anything Times Three "
I decided to have three flowers..
Lovely little dies and quite easy to make up if you have not got clumsy and awkward fingers which I have but got the in the end..
the leaves were inked up a little bit on the edges with my favourite inks..
Then I decided to use up more stash and these
are the pouches that the cat food was in
( that she does not get anymore as they caused her allergies!! )
and it is all papered up and a few stickers added...
So these are all ready to go..
now for my favourite papers that I cannot find anymore..
perfect, make my eyes go funny, but I love theses stripes..
and as I was too close to the end of the packet
I photocopied them so I had enough..
used them for the card front and inside then popped on
the pouch and flowers..
this is a chipboard sticker which I thought was cute and made me
think of a photo to go inside..
and this is me, riding my trike up our drive way,
my daughter cleaned it up for me so nit gritty anymore..
and believe me, this was a play dress, I still had fun outside.
but my play clothes were frilly and chiffon!!!!
A layered white butterfly
tag inside the pouch..
and a cute little card set with tag..
So do come and join us
Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you soon..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Challenges to enter...
613 Avenue Create ( Playtime )
Craftrocket Challenge ( Transportation )
Unicorn Challenge ( Layer it up )














No comments:
Post a Comment