Hello everyone,
You know I'm going to say it, don't you, it's Wednesday again, it seems to be coming faster and faster in my book but as it is Little Red Wagon time I really don't mind, and this week it is our lovely Brenda's turn to be hostess and she has a fun theme - " Card Plus - decorate and envelope or make your own "
Well you would think I would have gone crazy, but I didn't, I kept things relatively simple..
An envelope and card and adore the green envelopes, I need more?
I lined the inside with papers from my stash
and a label on the front
Went further with the back flap covered as well..
and some inknig..
The card front to match..
and a simple die cut thank you in white..
and that was it..
I've kept the template I made and thinking about doing this for Christmas cards..
So do come and join in
Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..
Luv CHRISSYxx








6 comments:
Beautiful card Chrissy........gr Karin
Beautiful thank you card and floral paper, love how you decorated the envelope too.
Carol x
That's stunning Chrissy. Great idea to make a matching envelope. It is a beautiful gift!
Lovely idea Chrissy, your elegant card and toning envelope look elegant and classy, love those colours! It would be a fabulous design for Christmas cards too.
xx
I am in awe! What a beautiful book. I could look at it for hours. I love your "spilled ink". What a creative idea.
Chrissy, this is gorgeous and yes, you need more green envelopes!
Post a Comment