Hello everyone,
Wednesday which means???? Little Red Wagon time of course and sharing that funny back I made from yesterdays post..
Our Imke is hostess this week and she wants to see quotes..
So I went literal with a quote from George Bernard Shaw..
This is what I was left with and couldn't throw away..
and added a circle die cut to write on and the quote on other side for the lad..
" Life isn't about finding yourself "
Life is about creating yourself "
The front of the card also has leftovers like the kraft circles and the the pocket.
it was an ATC which I made too small so added another card onto which
a book type pocket..
then I stuffed as much as I could inside...tags, bingo panel, and tiny tag..
too big tags on back pocket..
and that was it..
I always use up as many leftover and odd cuts I can..
So do come and join us HERE
Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll catch up soon..
luv CHRISSYxx








No comments:
Post a Comment