Hello everyone,
First up I'm so sorry I'm not commenting much, it is a bit of hit and miss that my comment will post, so I'll keep trying..
Back with a little project just for fun and I think going to be very useful.....one day!
Glue stick and book pages always a fun start,
gluing two or three pages together to make the thicker..
then I die cut flowers out and kept the negative,
they will come in handy for something I'm sure..
Once they were all cut out they needed colour..
water paints/
oranges and purples with green leaves..
This is a negative leaf using ..
Altenew Jumbo Gardening Picks Layering Set
( say that five times fast )
Negative flowers
again..
and a collection was made and ready to go..
Cat pouches, I love these thing but Holly does not get them anymore as she gets allergies from the mousse and it is so sad to watch her scratching and licking constantly, so glad I kept so many of these things and still have few left to play with..
after covering with book pages I added the flowers
and a velcro dot to keep the flap closed..
and the negative became the tag..
I gave the flower centers a little black dot
Velcro closure
and an orange one..
pouch open..
and then decide to use a negative page as well..
and a negative tag too..
three of these were made, but I still had some leftovers
so....
I mixed the colours up..
and then there were four..
I will probably use these in a journal or on the own with a gift card, not sure ,but something for my stash..
Thank you so much for stopping by..
luv CHRISSYxx
Challenges to enter...
Creative Fingers ( Anything Goes )
Creative Inspirations ( Anything Goes )
Beautiful Blossoms ( Anything Goes )





















No comments:
Post a Comment