Followers

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

THE LONGEST TIME..DT

 Hello everyone,

What a lovely weekend I had and hope you all did too, now we are mid week and it is...

LITTLE RED WAGON  time, and our fabulous hostess is Kate and her theme is.." The Longest Time " - anything nostalgic, representing memories etc..

My best memory from when I was a child would have been when the circus came to town..never been before and never been to one since...


I wanted a big card but only when it opened
 so came up with this plan which made
 the card 23x23 inches square when opened..
68 cm approx.



all my circus papers are from Temu and
 are 6x6 square, so lots of cutting and
mixing patterns which I like..


So after the base was done I started adding papers for the matts..


any papers with borders were cut individually and glued along the bottoms..


and these adorable images from Digital Delights by Louby loo


flag banners..


and very bright happy colours..
and lots of die cut animals,stars and tags, trains and clouds.. 

Lets go..






Back and front were covered..so ten panels all up..










Roll up, roll up, and join in with us HERE

thank you so much for stopping by..see you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...
 
613 Avenue Create  ( Bright and Breezy )

Craftycatz Challenge   ( Anything goes )

Creative Inspirations   ( Anything Goes )









1 comment:

Brenda said...

This is darling! The details are amazing and the papers couldn't be more perfect. Lucky person that receives this masterpiece!